fbpx

Was it this week the chicks were supposed to hatch?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Was it this week the chicks were supposed to hatch?

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 445 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Melody, Forgot to say that is an AWESOME siggie with the poads. Love it! So perfect for you!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Hi folks,

Inevitably tempers will sometimes run high when we don’t get the items we want. A few members did say some rash tings, but later apologized- but the subject is being carried on.

Here’s the situation:
        -The first 25 pearl sitting griffin chicks were listed on eBay.
        -They sold wicked fast, because some folks bought multiples, for whatever reasons (and, if you read back through this post, how many people BEGGED other forum members to “please get one for me if you see them listed!”??).
        -A few people, naturally, got upset because they didn’t have a chance to purchase. I don’t think at this time it was understood by all that there would be more of these. πŸ™‚
        I also saw apologies from those same forum members for “throwing a tantrum”.

The fact of the matter is that this time they sold so quickly, and some buyers got multiples, because we asked them to. πŸ™‚ I know not all of us did, but many were making the ‘please get me one’ posts. Even if they were purchased for resale, there is nothing wrong with that. We may not all agree, and that’s okay- as always we’re entitled to our own opinion. And really, this should be a non-issue, because there will be more! In fact, you can call and pre-order one, guaranteeing you one. How can that be any more awesome? πŸ™‚

I hate to be a tyrannical moderator, and I’m totally not yelling at anyone, but let’s not bicker and yell at each other about this subject anymore, hey? I hate locking threads, because it’s always amusing to see where they end up! However, these forums are not the place to argue about this sort of thing (over and over). If you have a problem with the way someone is doing something, instead of being passive-aggressive on a forum, I bet a polite email to said person would work much better! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Jodi
        Participant

Ettevy wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Skylover wrote:

Sorry Frozen, but I don’t think that I’ve seen a young ruby oriental. However, if I come across one, I’ll let you know.

cool…they’re still supposed to be making them….but so far nothing anywhere

I’ve come up short on this one too. Nobody seems to have them.

I have some Young Ruby Orientals on backorder at Windstones. If they decide to fill their backorders before retiring them, I will get some. I’ll post here when I have them. They will be at the new list price of $80 plus shipping.

frozendragon
          Participant

I’ve got one…it showed up on ebay last night…

so I’m good…

Melody
            Keymaster

Skylover wrote:

Wow! They went quickly!

Out of curiosity, would I be able to call and place an order for a griffin chick tomorrow morning? I think it’s too late for me to call now.Yes , that would be fine.

Melody
              Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

How come we didn’t get an e-mail about these? And 23 seconds is another record… But at least the price is really good.

I think Karen sends the email after the auction is listed, she didn’t have time!

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Nam,
                  Let me apologize. I believe that part of why tempers got so hot over the griffin chicks was because of the posts I made this weekend. I was rash with some of my word choices, but I have a feeling no matter how else I said what I said it would still have caused problems. Things were already stirred up and this just added fuel to the fire. Again so sorry.

Jodi
                  Participant

frozendragon wrote:

I’ve got one…it showed up on ebay last night…

so I’m good…

Awesome! I just read that. Good for you.

Jodi
                    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Nam,
                      Let me apologize. I believe that part of why tempers got so hot over the griffin chicks was because of the posts I made this weekend. I was rash with some of my word choices, but I have a feeling no matter how else I said what I said it would still have caused problems. Things were already stirred up and this just added fuel to the fire. Again so sorry.

Glad to see you’re still with us, Peg.

Melody
                      Keymaster

copper83 wrote:

Perfect sig Melody! πŸ˜†

Whippet made it for me!

ladybrooklyn
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

copper83 wrote:

Perfect sig Melody! πŸ˜†

Whippet made it for me!

HA HA HA! I love it Melody!!! Very nice!!! πŸ˜€ Makes me grin each time I see it!

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

Nam,

No worries!! πŸ˜€ I’m glad you’re still with us! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

NirvanaCat13
                            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Nam,

Glad you’re still with us Peg! =P

Melody wrote:

copper83 wrote:

Perfect sig Melody! πŸ˜†

Whippet made it for me!

Yep, I also think your sig is perfect. And hello peg, nice of you to drop in.

πŸ˜€ Its great to see them listed, im at college all day so ide never be in with the chance of getting one, i had a friend checking every 30mins but with everyone buying lots for each other they were like lightning lol.

So hoppy they are finially out though πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 445 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.