fbpx

Was it this week the chicks were supposed to hatch?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Was it this week the chicks were supposed to hatch?

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 445 total)
  • Author

It isn’t showing up for me either.

dark_zorse wrote:

Hey! I just saw a prototype violet flame old warrior! Now it’s vanished! Where’d it go?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-PROTOTYPE-OLD-WARRIOR-DRAGON-VIOLET-FLAME_W0QQitemZ300088581881QQihZ020QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    it just went from 99 cents to 150 in seconds

Oh, now I see it. It is really pretty.

Maria
    Participant

Wow he’s gorgeous! He looks awfully washed-out in the pics, but I can imagine his flashy self IRL! I wonder how much he’ll go for – and to whom. πŸ˜€
      Thanks for the link, Zorse.

I have to drive home…Can someone snag me a chick if they come up in the next hour…or until I post again? Thanks!

Jodi
      Participant

Gosh, that’s pretty! Can’t do it. Just ordered an EmPea Scratcher for store stock. And I want a griffin baby. WHERE ARE THE BABIES! πŸ˜₯ Okay. I’m alright. πŸ˜€ I have to start working on my thesis again though. Darn it. πŸ˜•

*Sigh, hubby is ocming home now and I gtg to the DMV. Looks like no chicks for me either.

wolflodge100
        Participant

I got outbid in milliseconds! πŸ˜†

whippetluv wrote:

it just went from 99 cents to 150 in seconds

well, we are all just sitting here waiting…need to bid on something. πŸ˜‰

And it is gorgeous.

Maria
          Participant

Well, I’m off to bed. It doesn’t look like chicks tonight…

Good night GB. I will try Whippet.

Sorry, I just had to bid. I don’t expect to win with that bid, but, it just might hold for a few days. πŸ˜‰

nessiemom
            Participant

Thanks for putting the link up… I was trying to figure out how to make it work, and every time I tried it wasn’t right… arrg…

ladybrooklyn
              Participant

Not to be impatient… trying desperately not to be…

but man what I wouldn’t give for a least a vague time frame… so I know if they’ll possibily be listed when I’m driving home in an hour! πŸ™

nessiemom
                Participant

They’re up!!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 445 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.