fbpx

Wanted Laptop Got one !! Thanks all

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wanted Laptop Got one !! Thanks all

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Laurie
      Participant

Anybody got a used laptop computer for sale or trade?

2Huberts wrote:

Anybody got a used laptop computer for sale or trade?

I actually have a old laptop I might be willing to sell. It’s a Voodoo before HP bought them. I don’t like the new Voodoos. Its a gaming laptop so it’s got really good memory and graphics. It was also custom so its painted metallic light blue, using automotive paint, with a tribal unicorn on the front. It has a 15″ screen, web cam and some other things that I can’t think of right now. If your interested I will try and figure out a price. πŸ™‚

I have a 2007 Acer laptop with Windows Vista, an Intel Celeron processor, 14.1″ screen, 80 GB hard drive, and wireless LAN I could let go for $300 US plus shipping? I’ll have to erase what I’ve installed/clean it up though. I’ll accept part windstone trade-part payment or all payment.

Laurie
        Participant

Ok, first, I KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT LAPTOPS! 😳 :scratch: :shout: So I’m interested in all of them. But my computer doc does. So not to offend anyone all info gets sent to him then we talk. okay? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

2Huberts wrote:

Ok, first, I KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT LAPTOPS! 😳 :scratch: :shout: So I’m interested in all of them. But my computer doc does. So not to offend anyone all info gets sent to him then we talk. okay? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

I know about computers from my hubby who is a degree holding expert! LOL Anyways…it is important to see how many gigs of RAM because that is what the computer uses to run many programs at once. Hard drive you want a high gig number as well because this is your memory. You also should find out how many processors the computer has. The more processors the faster the computer. This all can be found under the start menu in the control panel under computer information. I know you want to ask your friend but I thought that I would throw that out there! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I’d love to see a picture of the custom paintjob on Griffinlover’s laptop. It sounds so awesome!

Laurie
            Participant

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

I know about computers from my hubby who is a degree holding expert! LOL Anyways…it is important to see how many gigs of RAM because that is what the computer uses to run many programs at once. Hard drive you want a high gig number as well because this is your memory. You also should find out how many processors the computer has. The more processors the faster the computer. This all can be found under the start menu in the control panel under computer information. I know you want to ask your friend but I thought that I would throw that out there! πŸ˜€

thank you, I knew a liitle about that stuff……..but not much

and I’d like to see Griffinlovers laptop too!!! πŸ˜‰

so far my puter doc likes Nukes!! (he’s partial to acers) and I like the trade part!! πŸ˜‰

Something tells me you don’t want the piece of…. work…. that my brother sold me a couple of years ago. It’s from…. 2002? Maybe? Haha…. (I wouldn’t give it to you, much less sell it, it’s not worth that much, for one, the power cord is no long in existance) πŸ˜€

I also want to see griffinlover’s laptop too… sounds cool!

When I get back from vaction this saturday I will post pictures of it. Its so pretty and thats mainly the reason I have kept it πŸ™‚
              I am a HUGE gamer and when Dell came out with a World of Warcraft addition of their xps I had to get it leaving my poor uni laptop as my itunes and picture holder πŸ™

Maria
              Participant

Glad to hear you found one, 2Huberts.

Laurie
                Participant

You got the WoW laptop! OMG that thing was super expensive, I wanted one so bad but couldn’t justify spending that much on one. I want to get a laptop for hubby when he goes in the hospital so he has something to do other then stare at the walls. I’d like to get one that can play WoW but I don’t know what minimum specs it would have to have.

Tinks
                  Participant

Minimum systems for wow(Wrath) is 12 Gd available hd space_512 MB RAM(1G for mac/vista) πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Congrats!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Laurie
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Glad to hear you found one, 2Huberts.

twindragonsmum wrote:

Congrats!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

Thankee. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.