fbpx

Waitlist for Grab Bag “Garden” Poads has opened and closed on October 16, 2024

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Waitlist for Grab Bag “Garden” Poads has opened and closed on October 16, 2024

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

5:30 pm EDIT: We began sending out the passwords. I cannot send them all at once, and we cannot fill all the orders at once, so they are going out in batches of what we can handle. I expect this to take several days and I will update this with the day on which they are all sent out. You will have about a week in which to use your password to place your order.

1: 45 p.m. EDIT: We have emailed a Confirmation email to each person who signed up on the waitlist. If you think you signed up and did not receive a confirmation email, please EMAIL at Service@Windstoneeditions.com and we’ll check into it. One email on the list bounced – and we don’t know who it belongs to – so we should be hearing from at least one person!

12:30 p.m. EDIT: The Grab Bag Poad Waitlist is now full and has closed!

Today, October 16th, We have announced the opening of the Waitlist for the Garden Themed 2024 Grab Bag adult sized Poads with an emailed Newsletter that has a link to the Waitlist Sign Up Page for the Grab Bag Poad. They are $400 each and are One Per Customer. Click this link only if you wish to join the waitlist: https://windstoneeditions.com/waitlist-signup/?utm_source=Windstone+Editions+Newsletter&utm_campaign=aba7ffa370-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_BVP+Dragons+Restock+10%2F3_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_-9b38140402-%5BLIST_EMAIL_ID%5D

I hope it is anyway! Those who sign up on the waitlist will be emailed a password with which to place an order. This will probably occur tomorrow, October 17, 2024.

Poads_GrabBag2024_storepic1-1

Mary
      Participant

Beautiful, and those Halloween themed pumkins with the ravens are just in time for the holidays!

Susie
        Keymaster

I’ve edited my original message with updates! -Susie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.