fbpx

Veligent Prequel

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Veligent Prequel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Hiya Ms.Melody,Will you be starting the prequel to “The Veligent” sometime this year? I miss reading your work.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
      Participant

Given the choice (not that we are given the choice) I would prefer to find out what happens next. 🙂

Melody
        Keymaster

Yes , I will post more, Not sure when. I am spending every second I can scrape loose trying to get “the Veligent” in printable condition.

Melody
          Keymaster

Given the choice (not that we are given the choice) I would prefer to find out what happens next. 🙂

I don’t know what to do.
            Maybe the prequel isn’t all that important, but it needs to be included somehow, or the whole story arc is pointless.
            I’m still thinking.

Serendipity
            Participant

Just a thought, which you can completely ignore, but what if you told about the information you need in your prequel through a series of dreams. Most of your characters are sleeping at the end of the Veligent, so perhaps you could fill in the blanks that way?

Melody
              Keymaster

Just a thought, which you can completely ignore, but what if you told about the information you need in your prequel through a series of dreams. Most of your characters are sleeping at the end of the Veligent, so perhaps you could fill in the blanks that way?

Too much story to cram into a dream… and these characters wouldn’t know this part anyway.
                Kade and Serence are both clueless about the deeper machinations driving the story. The bulls, the lions and Lark know that Ayonah has a secret “plan” to avoid the need to blow this world up once and for all, but they have been told to keep quiet about it.

Bodine
                Participant

Now I’m really intrigued. :bigsmile: 8)

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.