fbpx

Valentine's Day Sale! Page 6- Updated 2/7/11

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Valentine's Day Sale! Page 6- Updated 2/7/11

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

I like the new dragon sculpture… 😉 😉

Marzena

Nina
      Participant

Poems wrote:

enchantments wrote:

(((snip)))

Hehe, is it just me or is this dragon flipping the bird finger? 😡 🙂 😀 lol It is adorable (because I happen to like statuary that does that haha!)
        LOL he sure it & there will be a bird on the bird finger 😆

Nina
        Participant

Poems wrote:

btw I just speed-read your tutorial and found it FACSINATING! Thanks a lot for posting this information because once I tried to make something (still not finished and it’s probably been three years) lol – I did not tightly press the tinfoil, and had no clue how to do some of the things you instructed on. THANK YOU, it really is a treasure looking into the mind of an artist; I appreciate it tremendously!!

Oh, I am not sure what you did to make the scales – each single scale is pressed out of clay and picked up and put onto the sculpt, or you used a tool you mention to press it directly into the sculpt?? No need to answer really I’m an idiot and probably just need to go re-read it sometime……that part confuses me. And, I did not know you could or even should let some clay dry, guess that fear comes from days of ceramics where you had to always keep it wet!! Makes sense tho, to not damage something you’ve done.

THANK YOU!!

Woot I’m glad it could help. On the scales I use that sculpting tool I talked about and just press the scales in place. I mention it in the tutorial but forgot to show how to use it….

Nina
          Participant

I need to make some quick money so I’m posting lots of originals this week.
            (car needs new tires & won’t pass inspection with out them)
            So here is some of my new stuff for sale.

SOLD

SOLD

http://www.etsy.com/listing/52985335/original-watercolor-painting-fantasy-art

I also have lowered my print prices and have a few promos and sales going on!

Nina
            Participant

He’s finally done!

Meet “The Bird Watcher”

I got to thinking about it and this is only my 2nd full body Western type dragon 🙂
              He’s about 6″ tall
              For sale here & more pictures http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290469265651&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_8651wt_1139
              The work in progress/ tutorial can be seen herehttp://featherheartcreations.iboards.us/viewtopic.php?t=2

bayoudragon
              Participant

awww… so cute! ^.^

Good luck selling! 🙂

Anonymous

Wow, how talented you are! That bird on his hand is so adorable, GREAT work!! Giving the birdie in more ways than one haha! Good luck on your sale!! 🙂

machineguts
                  Participant

What a gorgeous dragon! Incredible work enchantments, your sculptures are amazing! :yes:

Nina
                    Participant

Thanks everyone!! Hugs 🙂

I’m having a give-a-way of one of my little dragon plushies!
                      http://featherheartcreations.iboards.us/viewtopic.php?p=99#99

Mmloda
                      Participant

That Purple dragon is adorable! 😉 I love the tutorial too…. 😉

Marzena

I signed up!! 😀 Sooo cute!!

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

Wow! I loves him 😀 ! He’s very cute. I love his facial expression. I hope you get tons for him – he’s worth every penny. Your very talented 😉 .

Nina
                          Participant

Thanks everyone! His auction ends tonight, got lots of watcher so hopefully he’ll sale well 😉 I already have a hatching dragon sculpture started & a new dragon soft sculpture that I’m working on.

Nina
                            Participant

New needle felted critters 🙂

“Ello” worm from the movie The Labyrinth

Custom Arabian Horse

A few “traditional” Plush

Bear made from an old Mink Stole

A few more baby dragons 🙂

Mmloda
                              Participant

I love that WORM..I knew I saw that worm somewhere before..LOL.. 😀

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.