fbpx

Valentine's Day Sale! Page 6- Updated 2/7/11

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Valentine's Day Sale! Page 6- Updated 2/7/11

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

I WANT THE FIERIES!!!!!!! IwantIwantIwant!

Nina
      Participant

My too newest watercolor paintings

Both are 4″ X 6″ and will be matted and framed for my up coming art show. Does everyone think $25 is a fair/good price? The frames and mat will be nice too.

Adaneth
        Participant

$25 seems more than fair. I really like that bottom one. Good luck selling! 🙂

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Very nice! I really like them both. I hope you do well at the art show 🙂 .

Wow, you have a ton of talent with plushies. I’ve wanted to try and make a plushie for so long, I just didn’t know how to start.
            These are all really good. I love the Otter plush. And that pinto pony. Can’t wait to see more. :3

That chinese dragon is amazing! :yes:

Nina
            Participant

All watercolor, hope to sell at my up coming art show 🙂

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Aww. I wants a pet dragon 😀 .
                Very nicely done!

Nina
                Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Aww. I wants a pet dragon 😀 .
                  Very nicely done!

Thanks 🙂
                  A pet dragon would be awesome! 😉

Anonymous

enchantments wrote:

All watercolor, hope to sell at my up coming art show 🙂

Oh SO SWEET — I especially love the bottom dragon on the hand, it’s absolutely adorable and reminds me of my huggie bird! Good luck at your art show, you should do quite well if that is an example of your talent!! Beautiful and well-executed!!! 🙂

Nina
                    Participant

So I’ve been working on a simple dragon sculpture tutorial http://featherheartcreations.iboards.us/viewtopic.php?t=2 Sorry some of the pictures are bad, most where taken with my phone 🙂 One day I’ll start a better one, I’ve just been short on time.
                      My husband too these great pictures 🙂

I hope to have him all done for my art show on the 22nd but don’t think I will 🙁 I can’t come up with a color scheme I like.
                      He’s based loosely of some old art of mine http://enchantmentsart.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d186brl
                      So he will have a little bird on his hand and one one his tail 🙂

wow… great tutorial so far! i’m still working on my sculpting skills and this was very interesting. the dragon looks fabulous!

Anonymous

enchantments wrote:

(((snip)))

Hehe, is it just me or is this dragon flipping the bird finger? 😡 🙂 😀 lol It is adorable (because I happen to like statuary that does that haha!)

Anonymous

btw I just speed-read your tutorial and found it FACSINATING! Thanks a lot for posting this information because once I tried to make something (still not finished and it’s probably been three years) lol – I did not tightly press the tinfoil, and had no clue how to do some of the things you instructed on. THANK YOU, it really is a treasure looking into the mind of an artist; I appreciate it tremendously!!

Oh, I am not sure what you did to make the scales – each single scale is pressed out of clay and picked up and put onto the sculpt, or you used a tool you mention to press it directly into the sculpt?? No need to answer really I’m an idiot and probably just need to go re-read it sometime……that part confuses me. And, I did not know you could or even should let some clay dry, guess that fear comes from days of ceramics where you had to always keep it wet!! Makes sense tho, to not damage something you’ve done.

THANK YOU!!

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Very cool 😀 !

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.