fbpx

Updated, Unicorn Pg5, On Ebay

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Updated, Unicorn Pg5, On Ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

pooh

honey 8)

Stephanie
      Participant

That scratcher is tempting…

frozendragon
        Participant

Serenity wrote:

That scratcher is tempting…

it’s very pretty… and the dark ruby color.. not the one that looks pinkish.. LOL

Mmloda
          Participant

Do you have any pics of your PYO’s or at least the ones that you might be considering selling โ“ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

frozendragon
            Participant

not at the moment.. but I will be getting some pictures of everything as soon as possible…

Anonymous

If you were to sell the entire white set.. what would you ask for it?

frozendragon
                Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

If you were to sell the entire white set.. what would you ask for it?

the entire thing together?

I added it up.. and I would have to say no less than $6000 for all of it..

but um yeah.. no…

Precisely how I feel about most of my collection Frozen. The money would be good, but not good enough. Besides if I sold it I’d be reduced to tears for months. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jasmine
                  Participant

That and it would cost way more than that in terms of time and money to replace each piece, assuming they are replaceable at all…

Anonymous

If Frozen ever put the collection up it would be like… when.. hmm.. see, it was such a blatant scam I’ve forgotten the names. But yeah, like 200 PM’s in an hour.

๐Ÿ˜ฎ What? 200 PM’s? In just an hour? Maybe if they each had one letter in them…

Anonymous

I’m not going to dredge that whole topic back up, but I will say this.. don’t underestimate the ‘want’ of some collectors. Notice I did not use the word ‘greed’ because that is not 100% representative.

I mean.. hang on, let me look… you guys have 15,819 PM’s in the 2.5 years this place has been open. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

LOL Snap! With as many active members, or semi-active, over that amount of time, I suppose it could be worse. ๐Ÿ˜€
                        BTW, thanks tons for the new emoticons! 8)

frozendragon
                        Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

If Frozen ever put the collection up it would be like… when.. hmm.. see, it was such a blatant scam I’ve forgotten the names. But yeah, like 200 PM’s in an hour.

oh yes I remember that.. what a mess..

frozendragon
                          Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Precisely how I feel about most of my collection Frozen. The money would be good, but not good enough. Besides if I sold it I’d be reduced to tears for months. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh yeah.. I mean I could probably get a bit more than what I added up.. but it would be gone for bills and whatever else so fast.. that I would feel like I have nothing to show for it at all.. :shrug: and I’d miss all my dragons..

prolly wouldn’t cry.. but would be really grumpy for a long time.. LOL. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.