fbpx

UPDATE ON RETIRED PIECES-STILL FOR SALE!!!!!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market UPDATE ON RETIRED PIECES-STILL FOR SALE!!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Fritochick (Mary)
    Participant

Fritochick (Mary)
      Participant

Well nothing ventured nothing gained! My black gryphon and black unicorn mother are still for sale. Any interests-PM me.

Just a hint, you should probably be replying too all this stuff in the original thread, by hitting the “Post Reply” link at the bottom (or top) of the thread. It’ll save space and not confuse people.

Figured you’d like to know that (since I had to think about what you were talking about)! πŸ˜€

Fritochick (Mary)
        Participant

Thanks for the tip! You guys are all light years ahead of me when it comes to computer kind of stuff! The more you teach-the more I will learn!

If only you knew, if only you knew…. πŸ˜† I’m the one that let my desktop get 100% fragmented…. πŸ˜€

Dragon87 wrote:

If only you knew, if only you knew…. πŸ˜† I’m the one that let my desktop get 100% fragmented…. πŸ˜€

😑 DOH! πŸ˜†

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

😑 DOH! πŸ˜†

Quite… I *thought* it was on auto defrag. I should have checked when the computer got slow. Ah, it’s fixed now… so it’s all good.

Dragon87 wrote:

Whaaa?! 😯 That’s possible?!

And here it was YOU who, inadvertantly, warned me about allowing the WIN OS updates and lookie what you go and do.

Even horsies know to defragment their PC’s. πŸ˜‰

Neigh!

~Hoofer

Fritochick (Mary)
          Participant

Just to let you know I have some computer smart friends coming over on Sun. to teach me the correct way to interact with all you VETERANS of the keyboard. So look out next week I’ll be conversing up a storm!

Hoofer wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

And here it was YOU who, inadvertantly, warned me about allowing the WIN OS updates and lookie what you go and do.

Neigh!

~Hoofer

Apparently…. I thought it was on auto-update! I really did (snap told me it was 100% fragmented. He was shocked it hadn’t crashed earlier)!

hehehehehe…… I know…. serious serious blond moment (if blonds were really as dumb as they are made out to be).

Sorry Frito I kinda stole your thread…. πŸ™‚

Dragon87 wrote:

Hoofer wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

Neigh!

~Hoofer

Apparently…. I thought it was on auto-update! I really did (snap told me it was 100% fragmented. He was shocked it hadn’t crashed earlier)!

hehehehehe…… I know…. serious serious blond moment (if blonds were really as dumb as they are made out to be).

Sorry Frito I kinda stole your thread…. πŸ™‚

Ja, I did catch that part Dragon87, I still had to razz you about it! 100% fragmented … OY VEY

I think it’s ok to hijack, threads pretty much dead. The black Unis have suddenly started to rise in price again. Boo for me, Yay for anyone selling them right now. My poor whittle black Uni mare is so lonely. Oh well, she has her white friends to keep her company. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.