fbpx

Up For Offers…

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Up For Offers…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • Author

I get the same thing around here with my parents, particularly my dad πŸ™„ When I do bring something home that my mom likes, then she’s ok with things and likes them too. I have two curlies in the living room and I need to do another autumn fern PYO dragon (she said that she’d happily display that one). I’m secretly creaping out of my very small room *mwuahahaha* At least she and my dad know the value. I already told them I’m getting collectors insurance once I move my stuff over the summer and can photograph everything better (just moving to the upstairs… we’re buying our house).

My brother knows if anything comes up missing, he’s as good as dead. Since these are fantasy, I think my stuff is safe from him though (I don’t think he realizes their value either). He just cares about car stuffs. πŸ™„

Stephanie
    Participant

Oooh, I see the griffin has been pulled off of ebay. πŸ˜€

I’m assuming it sold? If so, congrats Serenity! He’s beautiful.

Awww…Congrats Kujacker? LOL πŸ˜‰ It wasn’t me…atleast I don’t think it was. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Stephanie
      Participant

Nope not sold… just dishearted. It had 4 watchers and 2 days left… just like my black metal KiRin… no bidders. I doubt I’ll put anything up again on ebay. πŸ™

Stephanie
        Participant

Serenity wrote:

Nope not sold… just dishearted. It had 4 watchers and 2 days left… just like my black metal KiRin… no bidders. I doubt I’ll put anything up again on ebay. πŸ™

Aww. πŸ™ I’m sorry, Serenity.

Kujacker
          Participant

Serenity wrote:

If you still have him in a week or so, I’mma gunna grab him for sure! But at this time, I can’t πŸ™

Kujacker
            Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Awww…Congrats Kujacker? LOL πŸ˜‰ It wasn’t me…atleast I don’t think it was. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

No… I wish! I don’t have any free money right now to get him…

Actually I was contemplating bidding on him, so don’t feel disheartened πŸ™ I shoulda just bid…But, I wanted to see what you thought about what I said. πŸ˜€ (I am still thinking Tiger dragon too, if that helps πŸ˜‰ …Or tiger griffin… 😯 *pants* I could really go for a white tiger Griff too.)

(Someone please lock me up and throw away the key! I need to be away from phones, pc’s and money! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

Do you prefer your cell padded or not??? πŸ˜†

Padded with a nice white coat! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Is that white coat for you or the cute male attendant? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

If they come in XXL then I would NEED a male attendant to help make it fit… πŸ˜†
              (I’m not that desperate Star! πŸ˜› )

(Alright I am done stealing Serenity’s thread! 😳 )

Stephanie
              Participant

Kujacker wrote:

No… I wish! I don’t have any free money right now to get him…

Its a congrats now! πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ You deserve it Kujacker! But, you gotta post a pic of the two Bronze Pearls together… πŸ˜† Pwease! πŸ˜€

Kujacker
                Participant

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ You deserve it Kujacker! But, you gotta post a pic of the two Bronze Pearls together… πŸ˜† Pwease! πŸ˜€

πŸ˜† Sure thing! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.