fbpx

Up For Offers…

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Up For Offers…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Like I said… if I weren’t saving up for something else (a very particular something else that is not a Windstone, believe it or not), I would have jumped on that kirin.

If he’s still there at the end of the summer, then maaaaybe…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Stephanie
    Participant

I was just bumping it up since it was falling down… πŸ˜†

Stephanie
      Participant

The griffin is now on ebay…

Stephanie
        Participant

bump

Hmmmm….Ebay….I REALLY like that Griff too…I need to be blinded! Maybe I could save money that way! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sooooo…If you blind yourself and can’t see your collection, will you sell it off on the forum? πŸ˜†

Stephanie
          Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LOL! Actually I think my eyes are the only things that work right sometimes. πŸ™„
            I am still not quite sure what to do with my collection in the event of my death though, and that sorta worries me more than the dying part. πŸ˜• I do want to be buried with one of them though… 😳

Stephanie
            Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

LOL! Actually I think my eyes are the only things that work right sometimes. πŸ™„
              I am still not quite sure what to do with my collection in the event of my death though, and that sorta worries me more than the dying part. πŸ˜• I do want to be buried with one of them though… 😳

*snugs*
              My husband said he’d keep mine, but I told him that if he doesn’t want to, to put them up on here. That’s if I go first. πŸ˜‰

I don’t have a husband currently (Sometimes a blessing, and sometimes a curse.)…I have a young kid (13), and he looks at them with dollar signs in his eyes. 😑 I don’t know if he will ever be as “into” them as I am. πŸ™„ I drive everyone nuts around me with “Windstone this, and Windstone that”, and “Guess what new LP thing Windstone has…!!!”. πŸ˜† That is why I still am seriously debating the Museum thing still. πŸ˜€ (My ex thinks I am crazy when it comes to my collection. 😳 )

Well, you’re in good company here, that’s for sure!! πŸ™‚

Kujacker
              Participant

>__> I reeeaaallly want that gryphon! *whine* πŸ˜†

Stephanie
                Participant

*nods* Ultimately, it’s up to you what you do with them. Just make sure it’s in your will, so there’s no confusion…

Stephanie
                  Participant

No worries… I really don’t think that the griffin is going anywhere…

Check your PM’s Serenity… πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.