fbpx

Ungrateful people/ was rough way to wake up

Home Forums Miscellany Community Ungrateful people/ was rough way to wake up

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

Naw, we care. And it’s always good to vent. Your no good landlady needs a smack up the side of the head. πŸ‘Ώ

As they say, no good deed goes unpunished!

she absolutely needs a good “DiNozzo”, as me boyohs would say πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum 😑

tdm

megamibabe16
      Participant

Yikes, you really had a rough day. I am sorry that you had to go through that. Don’t worry about venting. It is good to vent. It is more unhealthy to keep it all in. We are always hear for you.

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Hey, don’t worry about venting–I’m sure a lot of us do the same from time to time. And I can totally relate about ungrateful people!!!!! Dealing with a situation like that right now at my job–seems like people conveniently have ‘short term’ memory when it comes to favors done in the past. You’re right, next time let them deal with it. Unfortunately I’m meeting more and more people that are just saying to heck with it–no more being nice! Then these self same jerks will wonder where all the ‘nice’ people went?

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Thanks Dragon.
          That deck mesures 23 feet x 8 feet up to my waist since it packed down from the other day and I did it in about 2 hours not bad.
          Sometimes I’m my worst enemy though…I know I’ll pay for it again tomorrow.
          But it helped me with my frustration with her….cursing her the whole time. πŸ™‚
          I have a tendency to do physical work when I’m mad or frustrated. So if you see me do housework or digging in a frensy you know that there is something wrong. πŸ˜†

Oh man! That sounds so damn familiar! I do the same thing and people here have learned that staying out of my way pays off much better than asking me what is wrong. Eventually I wear myself out and cool down. Then it is safe! XD XD

BDW
          Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Thanks Dragon.
            That deck mesures 23 feet x 8 feet up to my waist since it packed down from the other day and I did it in about 2 hours not bad.
            Sometimes I’m my worst enemy though…I know I’ll pay for it again tomorrow.
            But it helped me with my frustration with her….cursing her the whole time. πŸ™‚
            I have a tendency to do physical work when I’m mad or frustrated. So if you see me do housework or digging in a frensy you know that there is something wrong. πŸ˜†

Oh man! That sounds so damn familiar! I do the same thing and people here have learned that staying out of my way pays off much better than asking me what is wrong. Eventually I wear myself out and cool down. Then it is safe! XD XD

LOL! you would get along with my friend Yves….he’s the same too πŸ˜†

Katherine
            Participant

Oh, I care!! πŸ™‚ I feel bad that you seem to be in some pain.

darjeb
              Participant

Sounds like you have had a rough start for 2010. I think I would have needed somthing stronger than the day old coffee though. Here’s hoping things get a whole lot better for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.