fbpx

Uhhh…huh?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Uhhh…huh?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hey check this out. If it’s been noted already I apologize in advance.
    But this peacock male just went for a mere $51, supposedly no chips or cracks.
    But look at the 2nd picture…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280383054601&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Do you see some multi-colored well, oddness there? I sure do. Glad I didn’t bid on this one! Looks a bit fishy….I mean, unless I’m wrong and that belongs there?? 😕

Laurie
    Participant

I don’t see it :shrug:

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

I don’t either.

Rachel
        Participant

Are you referring to the brighter scales on his rear? If so, there should be some more brightly colored scales there. They do seem brighter than usual, but I don’t know if that’s “odd.”

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

He looks normal to me…

siberakh1
            Participant

Nope. He’s a normal peacock male. Mine is the same way. Those brighter scales on the back are just accents and should be there. 🙂 If he is minus cracks and chips and arrives safely to the new owner, that new owner just got a very good deal. 🙂

chrisherself
              Participant

I’m not quite sure what to look for either… Though I can’t believe the prices some things are going for right now.

My bad then! I’m sorry if there’s any confusion I caused.
                It looked so different from the other side, like too brightly colored in that spot as opposed to the other one. I almost thought it was painted to try and cover up some bad spots!

And I have to agree, if that’s the case and this is as good as it looks as far as condition, I can’t believe it went for only $51, which is less than a brand new hatchling from the online store! 😕 😡

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

Only the Amethyst Hatching Dragon is above the retail price of $43; all the others cost retail. If you mean the Hatching Royalty, though, then yes, it is less than a new one of those.

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Only the Amethyst Hatching Dragon is above the retail price of $43; all the others cost retail. If you mean the Hatching Royalty, though, then yes, it is less than a new one of those.

Details details. 😛 Point being, a male peacock went for $51 in great condition. I hate missing out on opportunities like that ! LOL

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

LOL, you’ll find I’m a stickler for details!

Maria
                    Participant

chrisherself wrote:

I’m not quite sure what to look for either… Though I can’t believe the prices some things are going for right now.

No kidding. Mint peacock coiled mamas for less than $100, wehn they used to be selling for three times that!

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Everyone is watching their money right now. ‘Luxury’ items such as are are the first to suffer.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

That’s true I was just thinking that perhaps it’s because of the economy.
                        In all honesty, I should be holding onto my $$ more too, instead of spending on Windstones, but I haven’t purchased one in over 10 years so I feel I’ve waited long enough! 😀 Sides, that’s what b-day money is for…

Jennifer wrote:

Everyone is watching their money right now. ‘Luxury’ items such as are are the first to suffer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.