fbpx

Trio of Unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Trio of Unicorns

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Participant

Melody,

Have you considered ever making a trio of unicorns candlelamp? Don’t worry, I’m not squeaking – much. 🙄 *squeak*

Melody
        Keymaster

SilverArrow wrote:

Melody,

Have you considered ever making a trio of unicorns candlelamp? Don’t worry, I’m not squeaking – much. 🙄 *squeak* Nooo, not really, they got those silly long horns that are hard to deal with. I also think that there are enough unicorns products in the world already!

Participant

Melody wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

Melody,

Have you considered ever making a trio of unicorns candlelamp? Don’t worry, I’m not squeaking – much. 🙄 *squeak* Nooo, not really, they got those silly long horns that are hard to deal with. I also think that there are enough unicorns products in the world already!

Yes, I was afraid the horn thing would be an issue. At least I didn’t think it would hurt to ask.

And yes, there are A LOT of unicorn things out there, not many are good. I’m sorry, but this trio candle holder really doesn’t cut it for me. What can I say, you have spoiled me for life. 😀

Melody wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

Melody,

Yes, but how many of those unicorn products have half the class of yours?

*squeak* More unicorns! *squeak*

How about a trio of pegasus candlelamp?

Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

OOOOOO! I like that idea! 😀

With their wings folded and their heads turned toward the light… ❓

Pegasi1978
              Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

OOOOOO! I like that idea! 😀

WindstoneCollector wrote:

With their wings folded and their heads turned toward the light… ❓

I would buy it!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.