fbpx

Took Me Long Enough, but HERE THEY ARE!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Took Me Long Enough, but HERE THEY ARE!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

My convention photos!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

Instead of spending hours posting photos, here’s a link to the photo bucket. The new photos stop right about where I am nomming on sushi in my Kyuubi head and I’m roaming around outside in the trees! LOL!

The photos after that are from last years convention, but all of them are fun!

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/drag0nfeathers/Conventions/

One of my personal favorite shots of siberakh1 and me <3

Also, here’s a little SNEAK PEAK at my NEXT big costume! Shaun has embraced my anime world so now it’s high time for me to repay him with a comic book inspired costume. Any guesses on who it’s gonna be?!?!? He’s my favorite comic character and if I can pull it off it’s going to be EPIC!!! (and hysterical since I’m a girl! I can see the people’s faces now if I ever yanked the head off to show who REALLY was underneath this costume!)

Someone must know who it is ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
      Participant

OMG that was fun to look at!! You two look awesome ^^ Is that a Nina Chimera costume from FMA? OMG that was the moment that I really knew I loved that anime – I was literally sick to my stomach and moved to tears when I realized what was happening when you first see Nina >< Yeah I know that sounded weird but when something is that moving to me it's a sign of a really great show XD Such a great costume!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Misty
        Participant

Is that a picture of the Maxx? God I haven’t seen that in years if it is!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

HAHAHA!! YOU GOT IT!!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Misty
            Participant

Well I didn’t know of too many more characters in that bright purple and yellow costume (much less with a big claw in the middle of their hands)! Should make a cool outfit when you are done :bigsmile:

Someone had fun! Lol at Kyuu eating sushi (DO scary demon-foxes eat sushi?).

siberakh1
              Participant

My seeing-eye Kyuubi! I forgot you got me backstage! Hurray for Team Science! I was queen on the Science side of the chess board as Washuu from Tenchi Muyo!)! I was also Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach) for the 18+ Dating Game for one of the Yaoi rounds. Shaun looks so thrilled at my using his head to trim Toshiro (but it helped SO MUCH! Thanks Shaun!). mmmm… Sushi noms! I need to really start getting good pics of my cosplays to post up. If I switch jobs at just the right time, maybe I can visit this fall with my Nibi!

The Chess Match can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdvflVPVh6w
                (I kept analyzing everything with my ‘scanner’. It also works as a handy magnet.)
                I can add links for AMVs, dating game or Masquerade skits as well. I’m waiting for someone to upload the 18+ dating game.

Here are my pics from Anime Boston. I definitely didn’t get as many as I would have liked, but I did get a few. I need to copy over and upload the pics from the Chess game I found on facebook from the Grell from Chess, and a few other pics. I haven’t labeled anything yet.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v200/AutumnWolf/Anime%20Boston/Anime%20Boston%202011/

I need to tweak Nina some more. I think she’s a bit skinny and I need to order more horse hair, but not too shabby for my first fursuit (and a quad at that). *nods*

The MAXX! AWESOME! You’ll need some foam muscles! *flex* http://www.mtv.com/shows/the_maxx/series.jhtml

Oh, you were trying to come up with a cosplay you could just walk around in and be able to shop in, how about Brak? (yes I got this from watching that AMV from the con!) That or a pokemon ginjinka (I know you mentioned Absol).

I have a few more to work on as well (sort of in order, and some are half done):
                – Nibi no Nekomata (Naruto) the 2 tailed beast
                – Toshiro Hitsugaya Bankai (Bleach) – I just need to do the Bankai… upgrading my Toshiro
                – Blaziken (Pokemon fursuit)
                – Satyr (legs) – for fun at the ren faire
                – Clare (Claymore)
                – Horo/Holo (Spice and Wolf)
                – Hatsuharu Sohma (Fruits Basket)
                – Lightning (FFXIII)
                – Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell: 2nd Gig)
                – Kikyo (Inuyasha)
                – Seras Victoria
                – Pokemon ginjinka?

bayoudragon
                Participant

Yay! Con pics! :bigsmile: That is an awesome Renamon! LUVS!

lmao… an emo candy junkie did what your entire village could not… LOL!

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Those pictures are great! ^_^ I saw a guy walking down the street with a Kyuubi beanie hat on last week and I thought of you. I dont ever see many people wearing anime stuff around where I live, so it was much exciting

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

OMG! Wasn’t that Renamon SICK!!!! I loved the pictures I got together with him!

LOL! Kyuubi beanie hat! EPIC WIN! I saw that this year, but didn’t buy it! EPIC FAIL!

I figured last thing I needed was another beanie, but now I wish I got it. *doh*

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Maxx will certianly be difficult to make! I have to make a HUGE foam bodysuit or something for him… *ponders*

I still would love to do an Absol, I still have Espeon and Manectric that need to get finished up, then I have my Biohazard Rat halloween costume I am currently working on too!

I also need to get in touch with Crimson Vision about possibly making me a Gantz suit!!! (that wold be badass) I can copslay as a girl for a change!

Ah yes, and your Nina is getting lots of love on my DA! She came out AMAZING for your first suit! You’re a natural!!! Now you have to just make one that’s more fun to wear. As EPIC as a quad is, I can never use mine because I would constantly need a “handler” Suits like Kyuubi are much more fun since you’re not blind and helpless ^_^ People are amazed at the level of capability you have sometimes when your wearing a costume like that.

It was pretty funny though… “LEFT!!! NO NO RIGHT!!! YOUR OTHER RIGHT!!! 2 STEPS!! STOP!!! NINA!!!! WOAH NINA!!!!! FOLLOW MY VOICE!!!!!!!!! WAAAAHHH”

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

bayoudragon
                        Participant

I want a Death the Kid beanie!! :bigsmile:

Kujacker
                          Participant

I wish I could afford to have a cosplay fursuit. I know exactly who it would be too. Ugh, why must they be thousands? ;__;
                            Also wish I could go back to anime conventions. Haven’t been to one since 2007.

I saw the picture of Nina and you on your da. Didn’t know siberakh1 was cosplaying it (it… him, her, hir whatevs lol male dog + female human).

Oh and I cheated. Your url says MaxxTeaser. So. Maxx.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Oh and I cheated. Your url says MaxxTeaser. So. Maxx.

Oh….uh… oops… LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.