fbpx

This isnt right on eBay, is it?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone This isnt right on eBay, is it?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I let that guy know that he had a Peacock dragon instead of an Emerald. His auction said he didn’t know much about Windstone, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and filled him in that much. It’s a pretty one. Nice colors.

Stephanie
      Participant

I was wondering who tapped him on the shoulder and said in a kind vioce “Um… thats not an Emerald!” πŸ˜›

It bothers me when people mislable them… some just don’t know any better and some make me wonder..

I have seen a white lap dragon being called a mother dragon and a white mother dragon being called a empress… (this was last week or so). πŸ˜•

Jodi
        Participant

Yeah. I saw that too. I didn’t bother to tell them because most collectors know the names of the sculpts or it doesn’t matter – they know what the sculpt looks like that they’re collecting. Colors, however, can be misleading and should be labeled correctly. Especially if the pics are not that good. That’s why I told him. He was very nice and thanked me for the info.

Stephanie
          Participant

Thats good! The photo of it was really hard to tell what color it was… I thought to myself, “A BLUE eyed emerald? No, it can’t be”. So I looked futher and saw that it was a peacock… I am still really new at Ebay so contacting him I do not know how to yet! πŸ˜› I’ll learn! πŸ™‚

Jodi
            Participant

Serenity wrote:

Thats good! The photo of it was really hard to tell what color it was… I thought to myself, “A BLUE eyed emerald? No, it can’t be”. So I looked futher and saw that it was a peacock… I am still really new at Ebay so contacting him I do not know how to yet! πŸ˜› I’ll learn! πŸ™‚

There’s a button on the top of the auction to Ask Seller a Question. That’s what I use, but there are other ways too.

Stephanie
              Participant

ok, cool; thanks!!! πŸ™‚

darjeb
                Participant

I just noticewd she ended the listing for the wizard. The message says “the seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing. Somebody must have questioned it!!!!John maybe?????????

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.