fbpx

The winner "The twelve days of Windsstone" # 12

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests The winner "The twelve days of Windsstone" # 12

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

Congrats! :bigsmile:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe. That’s pretty much what I did when I won. Congrats!!

Same here! Mine was sort of an OMG!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! down the stairs and through the house! ^_^!

Yay Sylvie!!! Congrats!!! What’ll you choose?

twindragonsmum :love:

I don’t know! The prizes picture hasn’t been updated in a while. I know that the last prize to be chosen was the silver snow fox that you chose at Question 8, so there are 3 winners who will be choosing before I do. Can’t wait to see all the new pebbles! :bigsmile:

Yeah, I got question 9, so I’ve been patiently waiting for Windstone to update. I’m curious what will replace that arctic fox. After seeing photos of Luna (I’ve not seen huge layers of rainbow invisible paint in person yet), if a bat-eared fox the same color as the silver red fox came out, still with the darker markings around the eyes, I think I’ll die (happy at least.. sorry little calico kitty pebble, you are cute though!)!!! *lol* :bigsmile: Can’t wait to see the other pebbles and what the last 4 of us choose! They’re all so small and cute (and I love rubbing my fennec in my hand, he feels so cool!)!

Congrats to all the winners and to Windstone for doing this! This was fun! :party:

laphon1
      Participant

Congratulations Sylvie!

Kiya
        Participant

I poked Pam about the prizes earlier, but I’m guessing it was crazy after the holiday. I know she’ll get them taken and over to you guys as soon as she can! 🙂

littleironhorse
          Participant

I poked Pam about the prizes earlier, but I’m guessing it was crazy after the holiday. I know she’ll get them taken and over to you guys as soon as she can! 🙂

No rush! This is amazing enough as is!

Besides, it’s the Holidays, I’m sure she’s got better things to do! 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.