fbpx

The winner of the 4th trivia question

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests The winner of the 4th trivia question

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

You know what’s great about this format though? Seeing the new pebbles that replace the prizes that have been chosen. That’s one new paint scheme a day… Neat!!!

Lokie
      Participant

Congrats!

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

You know what’s great about this format though? Seeing the new pebbles that replace the prizes that have been chosen. That’s one new paint scheme a day… Neat!!!

I was thinking that too! It’s neat to see all these brand new sculpts!

twindragonsmum
          Participant

I was thinking that too! It’s neat to see all these brand new sculpts!

same here! I love seeing the new colors as well as the new sculpts!

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Kiya
            Participant

Some of these haven’t been on ebay yet I don’t think – so the winners may be the FIRST to get one! πŸ˜€

Rachel
              Participant

In best Wizard of Oz voice, “Just ignore that wolf on the right…” πŸ˜‰

Kyrin

Ok.

I choose the fox on the left.

drat! immune to Jedi mind tricks! NOOOOOOO!

Sorry. It was a really hard choice. I actually had to call my mom up to ask her opinion. I’m sure another cutie will come up for when you win. πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Now that is something to look forward too! Being the recipient of the very first piece of a new Windstone line!

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

Sorry. It was a really hard choice. I actually had to call my mom up to ask her opinion. I’m sure another cutie will come up for when you win. πŸ™‚

hope so, ever since I saw the fox, I was like making grabby hands at the screen daily….

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Rachel
                    Participant

No kidding. These quests are so cool. People get a chance to get the first of a brand new sculpt and one of a kind colors on old sculpts. And everyone gets a chance to try. I’m loving this (and not just because I won). The questions are fun to answer. I had actually answered the fifth trivia question before I knew I won. I’m having a blast finding the answers.

pegasus4240
                      Participant

Dang! I liked that fox. πŸ™‚ Congrats! And, yes, this is lots of fun. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.