fbpx

The Thank You!!! Thread :)

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts The Thank You!!! Thread :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Since Thanksgiving is around the corner, I thought this would be something good to add. πŸ™‚ You can thank simple things (rain, kittens, warm cups of hot cocoa, soft blankets, music..) or make a full-blown mini rave about events (drinking coffee and playing Scrabble with my family at my Grandparent’s kitchen table). Or people (A HUGE THANK YOU to Melody, the Windstone team, and the forum Moderators/Spam banishers/general awesome people like Jennifer and :snappy: for bringing us together and keeping our fantasy dreams alive!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! πŸ˜€ 8) :hi: ) Got it? Good!!

Note: This thread is being edited all the time. If you do not see your name, its because I haven’t added you yet.

I would like to thank: EVERYONE!!! πŸ˜€
    For their art (PT, Daydreamer, Koishii, EShadow, Bodine, Grayfire, Bayou, WSCollector, Rusti, MGutz,),their time (KitsuneLady’s store updates!, Laurie’s Paperclip trade!, BDW’s birthday & welcome wishes!, Crimson and her seasonal Swaps!), for the ATC idea (Daydreamer), for the DragCave thread (DM, Pegasi, eaglefeather) for the Caturday thread: (Lamortefille & twindragonsmum, plus everyone who adds to it), for their selfless service (aharttsx and ski, I THANK YOU!! πŸ˜€ ) and a thank you to everyone for their support and advice. :hi: :snappy: 8)

awwwww…. how sweet and incredibly thoughtful, DragonCat!! <3
    i also am thankful for all the wonderful folks i’ve met here… Windstone has definitely built an amazing community with this forum. peace and love to everyone this holiday season!

Bodine
    Participant

That was a most warm hearted thing to say and I thank you whole-heartedly πŸ˜€ I agree with you and I too,am very honored to have become part of this forum,met the friends I have now and ALL of the most excellent,beautiful art that has been brought into this world because of this place.
      Happy Holidays to EVERYONE! πŸ˜€
      I am also so very thankful to have my daughter home safe with us πŸ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

I’m thankful to Everyone here! You’ve kept me sane during bad times, and cheered me on during good ones! I’ve been on a few forums, this is one of the best I’ve ever been too, and I just keep coming back – not so much for the Windstones (which I can’t afford right now anyway), but for the people!

I’m also particularly thankful for my kitties (who only love me right now because I haven’t fed them yet…. πŸ˜† – joking), and Colin who’s just been awesome! Not that they’ll read it, but I’ll put it anyway! I could totally go on, but then this thread would be STUPID long! πŸ˜†

darjeb
      Participant

DITTO with everything that has been said

machineguts
        Participant

daydreamer wrote:

awwwww…. how sweet and incredibly thoughtful, DragonCat!! <3
          i also am thankful for all the wonderful folks i’ve met here… Windstone has definitely built an amazing community with this forum. peace and love to everyone this holiday season!

Ditto that! :yes: Windstone’s forum is one of the greatest places this side of the internet, filled with amazing people! I love you all and wish everyone a beautiful holiday season! *Hugs tight*

twindragonsmum
          Participant

machineguts wrote:

Windstone’s forum is one of the greatest places this side of the internet, filled with amazing people! I love you all and wish everyone a beautiful holiday season! *Hugs tight*

This bears repeating from me, as well… Thanks to all of you for becoming my “second” family. You have helped me and my family through three stressful job changes and moves, been supportive of me through all the various surgeries and weird drug interactions and haven’t made me feel strange or different because of things I’ve had no control over. You’ve supplied me with help on raising boyohs, dealing with life and just being there when I’ve needed to vent or just sniffle a little. I thank you for your love and support of me and me boyohs and me Roddy; cheering on boyohs in their cross-country, track seasons and being the horse in Hello Dolly. You are amazing and you are mine – I’m sorry, but now there is just no escaping being part of my family πŸ™‚ I hug you all tightly and wish you all the best!

Thankfully and affectionately,

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Skigod377
            Participant

Thanks Dragoncat. πŸ™‚

Everyone is welcome. *warm fuzzies* πŸ˜€

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.