fbpx

The poop that defied gravity!

Home Forums Miscellany Community The poop that defied gravity!

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author

purpledoggy wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I kept telling you I KNEW everything would work all the way around!! I had a good feeling about it

I know I just have a hard time believing things will turn out ok with everything that has happened this past year.

With how well everything has gone in the last several months, I thing you should start believing girl! Your husband is healthy and doing great, and you have a beautiful new baby girl, I think things have been turning out really well.

(knocking on wood, just to make sure nothing jinxes)

Kyrin

I remember those diapers. πŸ˜› Sometimes they shoot up the back and not out the legs. Many a onsie lost it’s life in my house from the time Glen was 3 mos till he was 2. πŸ™„
    But the best one I think he ever pulled was in Walmart…
    Scott said he had to ride in the seat, (mind you he was about 4 yrs old by then.) and Glen didn’t want to. We went to the shoe department, and I was looking at the ladie’s, Scott had the cart in the men’s section. Did you know, those little plastic flaps to cover the leg holes, when folded down, work almost as well as the woooden desk seats in Highschool for creating noise? And well, wa-la Glen lets off something that sounded like it should have come from an elephant (firing an MP5), begins to giggle and hollers as loud as he could, “DADDY!!! WHAT’D YOU DO!?!?!?!”.
    Scott came around the corner as I was brilliantly heading for the curtain section to avoid the scene while many people giggled in the shoe section, and Scott was so red! I don’t think he’s ever done anything even close to getting even with Glen for that. πŸ˜†
    Also, my aunt Sharon did the same thing to my grandfather in a movie theatre once when she was 12…Kids are great, aren’t they? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lamortefille
    Participant

lmao! WC. πŸ˜†

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.