fbpx

The poop that defied gravity!

Home Forums Miscellany Community The poop that defied gravity!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

I was a child care worker and had that happen a couple of times. Except at work you don’t have a shower and it always happens when you didn’t bring a spare set of clothes! πŸ˜€

Tell Danny to be glad you have a girl. Little boys create such lovely fountians! πŸ˜€

Azurielle
      Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

azurielle wrote:

Oh the fun I have to look forward to! Pooping out of diapers, and peeing out of diapers, since I am having a boy!

Eaglefeather are you waiting to find out, or do you know what you’re having?

I am having a girl. πŸ˜€ When are you due?

I’m due june 30th! Getting so excited, especially since he finally started moving this week so that I can feel him! πŸ˜€

Keeper of the Fledgings

Laurie
        Participant

I always thought it was fun to hear the heartbeat at home with a stethescope. I couldn’t hear Alyssa’s till after 32 weeks but when I would get paranoid because I didn’t feel her move as much (which happened alot with all the running back and forth I did visiting Danny in the hospital), I could always just lay down and listen for her heartbeat. That way I would know everything was ok and I could relax. Its also fun for daddy to be able to hear it as well.

Katherine
          Participant

azurielle wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

azurielle wrote:

Oh the fun I have to look forward to! Pooping out of diapers, and peeing out of diapers, since I am having a boy!

Eaglefeather are you waiting to find out, or do you know what you’re having?

I am having a girl. πŸ˜€ When are you due?

I’m due june 30th! Getting so excited, especially since he finally started moving this week so that I can feel him! πŸ˜€

You know, I really had no idea that so many women here are pregnant or trying to get pregnant. We should all put tickers up so that we can see eachother’s progress! (plus then I could keep track of everyone-with my memory as bad as it is!)

It’s really exciting to feel him move, huh? Just wait until your whole tummy moves!!

CLICK ON MY EGGS!! (They might hatch!!)

Laurie
            Participant

I always thought it was funny when Alyssa would move around. When I was on light duty at work sitting at the computer desk she would move all around. I would be talking to people with my hands resting on my belly leaning back in my chair. I just know they had to see her move because my hands were moving up and down while rested on my belly. She also used to love kicking me in the ribs. Of course now that I know her poor little foot was twisted I guess she was trying to untwisted it in the womb but just didn’t have enough room. I feel bad for yelling at her to get her foot out of my rib lol.

I have a ticker up! I love tickers! we should start a baby/ttc thread! We can be the Windstone Mammas!

Bob

How is her foot now??

Laurie
                Participant

Its normal now, I’m still pissed that the nurse told me it was clubbed and had me freaked out for an entire night. I was convinced all the stressing I did with hubby’s transplant had screwed up her foot.

Bob

I kept telling you I KNEW everything would work all the way around!! I had a good feeling about it

Katherine
                    Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

I always thought it was funny when Alyssa would move around. When I was on light duty at work sitting at the computer desk she would move all around. I would be talking to people with my hands resting on my belly leaning back in my chair. I just know they had to see her move because my hands were moving up and down while rested on my belly. She also used to love kicking me in the ribs. Of course now that I know her poor little foot was twisted I guess she was trying to untwisted it in the womb but just didn’t have enough room. I feel bad for yelling at her to get her foot out of my rib lol.

Awww…I am sure she understands!! (or she will when she is pregnant with her own!!) πŸ˜€

Katherine
                      Participant

DragonMistress wrote:

I have a ticker up! I love tickers! we should start a baby/ttc thread! We can be the Windstone Mammas!

The Windstone Mama’s and soon-to-be mammas!!

Have you and your hubby been TTC for a long time now, or have you just started!!
                        I wish you luck!

Laurie
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I kept telling you I KNEW everything would work all the way around!! I had a good feeling about it

I know I just have a hard time believing things will turn out ok with everything that has happened this past year.

eaglefeather831 wrote:

DragonMistress wrote:

Have you and your hubby been TTC for a long time now, or have you just started!!
                          I wish you luck!

We’ve been trying on and off for about 2 years. We were pregnant in 06, but miscarried. We took about 10 months off before the wedding (yes I realize that some people may not approve of our premarital conception attempts, but I don’t judge you, and I’m not catholic, so be nice πŸ˜€ ) So we have been activly trying since late October. I seem to not be having any luck.

Jasmine
                          Participant

DragonMistress wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

DragonMistress wrote:

I wish you luck!

We’ve been trying on and off for about 2 years. We were pregnant in 06, but miscarried. We took about 10 months off before the wedding (yes I realize that some people may not approve of our premarital conception attempts, but I don’t judge you, and I’m not catholic, so be nice πŸ˜€ ) So we have been activly trying since late October. I seem to not be having any luck.

Oh, I hope I’m not giving anyone the wrong idea. I’m certainly no prude to say no sex before marriage (and I sure as heck didn’t wait!!). Just for my piece of mind I want to be married before I have children. I think it’s more a security feeling than anything else. After we sell this house, we’re looking to move into a bigger house so we can start a family, and with the money we’ll be making, we can finally afford a wedding. I’m agnostic so I don’t point any fingers at anyone else’s lifestyle.

–These need some lovin’ too please. πŸ™‚

Lupin
                            Participant

DragonMistress wrote:

(yes I realize that some people may not approve of our premarital conception attempts, but I don’t judge you, and I’m not catholic, so be nice πŸ˜€ )[/color]

Giggle both my Male and I were!! Him French, and me also schooled!!! 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.