fbpx

The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

LOL! 😆

LadyFirebird wrote:

The crouching cats from Mars 😈

Leigha
      Participant

=)

I love the previews Pam

The empty eye sockets don’t bother me. It gives my imagination a chance to picture different colors with each sculpt!

Skigod377
        Participant

I like that male griffin.

Adaneth
          Participant

Love that selection of crouching cats–and nice to see more hoofers coming up! 😀 Thanks for the preview, Pam!

bayoudragon
            Participant

Is that the badger griffin?? He is absolutely stunning. I really like that one.

And I love the momma pegs!! Want! Want! WANT! :shout:

Pegasi1978
              Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

<3 !!! @ the mother unicorns

I concur! Jury’s still out on the pegasi though.

Thrippa
                Participant

I love the ‘normal colored’ hoofies, although the wings on the pinto pegasus don’t look right to me, with the colors coming out of the white shoulder – but that’s a minor quibble. (Too much time researching color patterns for my model horses, I guess.) That griff is also gorgeous, but I’d better rein it in after those two chicks I’m eyeing get put up for bids. Sigh. Too many beauties and too little money. (And I don’t DARE look too closely at the candlelamps and all, not while there are so many others I know I love!)

megamibabe16
                  Participant

Thank you very much for the previews. I like the Mother Pegasuses, but they don’t beat that Leopard Appaloosa that Melody did already.

Pam

There are two Leopard appaloosas. #2 is in one of the preview pics.

<3 The kitty candlelamps! I want so badly, but I'm using all of my "spend" money on my tattoo right now…. but man is it tempting. I love that black and white one in the back!!! <3

Jasmine
                      Participant

Hey Pam, are there more Savannah griffie chicks? I got the croucher but now I need the sitter to go with him. 😳

darjeb
                        Participant

They are all gorgeous but where are the DRAGONS – BRING ON SOME DRAGONS

Pam

Quote:

Hey Pam, are there more Savannah griffie chicks? I got the croucher but now I need the sitter to go with him.

There are no others than what is in the pictures.
                            What eye color did you get?

One sitter is going to have one yellow, and one dark lav (new color, haven’t made yet). Already sold one with light lav eyes. Any that are left after that dont have eye colors decided yet.

Nicole
                            Participant

That’s what im talking about. I’m dying to see more laps and OWs. 😀

Pam

Melody painted some more pegasi/unis. *trying to remember the colors* Grulla paint(?) mother uni and male pegasus, tricolor paint male pegasus…I forget what else there might have been. Will take a pic when I get the chance.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 468 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.