fbpx

The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant

Oh, I can sooo sympathize with painting liger stripes. It is a test of sanity! 😈

Don’t worry, Drag0nfeathers, I’m not sorry I painted him for you. LOL

Anonymous

Pam Thompson wrote:

I’m only going to be taking pics of finished/near finished pieces for this thread, because Melody doesn’t always finish what she starts. This grand unicorn for instance, Melody has decided he looks horrid so she’s set him aside for the moment. Its a Liger unicorn btw. I’m pestering her to keep working on him though. When she started, he was looking a bit like a brindled palomino, if such a thing were to exist. If he gets to a more completed stage and I can be more certain that he’ll be making an appearance on eBay, then I will post a picture.
        πŸ™‚

Ooooooo That sounds stunning…I cant wait to see him!

Heather
        Participant

Oh, I desperately love the Siamese griffins! I really hope those make it to a LE run. Those little blue dots on the wings really accentuate the color scheme well. πŸ™‚

The Wyandotte griffins: super cool! I have a Golden Laced Polish rooster and he’s the handsomest boy out there–those laced patterns are wonderful, aren’t they? I see Melody even put in the iridescence along the black lacing, which was a nice touch.

Hmm . . . Buff Laced griffins, maybe? Or Millefleur? πŸ˜‰ Or Partridge!

pipsxlch
          Participant

OMG in total love with those rock dragons, especially the little one! Those are 2 pieces I’ve wanted a long time and never gotten either. Nor have I gotten a new Windstone in a few years, except for the 2 antique store young peacock dragons- one has been gifted, and the other probably will also, on close inspection they both have a couple little issues. I get my tax rebate on the 12th, I plan on paying down debt with it (we’re going to try and move later this year) but oh wow those are tempting! *drool*

I like the idea of chicken based griffins, although the Wyandotte one didn’t work for me really- I prefer it when there’s more markings tie in between the bird and cat parts of the griffin. What about a barred one- the cat can be sort of a reverse tiger?

Pam

I took pics today of some new things (badger griffin, some new pegasi and unis, and crouching cats). Will post them tomorrow.

Tyrrlin
              Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

I took pics today of some new things (badger griffin, some new pegasi and unis, and crouching cats). Will post them tomorrow.

..BADGER griffin?

Oooh.

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

dragonmedley
                Participant

Badgers? We don’t need no stinkin’ badgers! 😈

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
                  Participant

Ooooh, looking forward to seeing them! πŸ˜€

megamibabe16
                    Participant

Liger Grand Unicorn! That sounds really interesting. I hope Melody finishes that one soon. It just sounds phenomenal.

Pam
                        machineguts
                        Participant

Cuuute! πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                          Participant

<3 !!! @ the mother unicorns

Mmloda
                            Participant

Kalandra wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

I’m only going to be taking pics of finished/near finished pieces for this thread, because Melody doesn’t always finish what she starts. This grand unicorn for instance, Melody has decided he looks horrid so she’s set him aside for the moment. Its a Liger unicorn btw. I’m pestering her to keep working on him though. When she started, he was looking a bit like a brindled palomino, if such a thing were to exist. If he gets to a more completed stage and I can be more certain that he’ll be making an appearance on eBay, then I will post a picture.
                              πŸ™‚

Ooooooo That sounds stunning…I cant wait to see him!

Ditto that ! πŸ™‚

Marzena

dragonmedley
                              Participant

Eek, eek, creepy sockets!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

LadyFirebird
                                Participant

The crouching cats from Mars 😈 These are all so lovely and thanks so much for torturing us Pam–we’ve enjoyed every minute of it! πŸ™„ :spank: XD πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 468 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.