fbpx

The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Wow, those are some eye-catching griffins! 😮 Love the chicks and the ‘siamese’ pattern on them. 🙂

Andrea
      Participant

I loooovvvveeee the Siamese Griffs! Not so much the others… Maybe the white and black male.

Mmloda
        Participant

🙂 Thank you Pam for posting some more pics, I love seeing them eventho I know that I will not be able to afford any of the pieces in the near future….I do love the brownish male and female griffins, and those orange eyes look awsome in the female griffin !

Marzena

Mmloda
          Participant

🙂 Thank you Pam for posting some more pics, I love seeing them eventho I know that I will not be able to afford any of the pieces in the near future….I do love the brownish male and female griffins, and those orange eyes look awsome in the female griffin… 🙂

Marzena

machineguts
            Participant

Holy griffin nuggets! 😮 *Faints*

Maria
              Participant

The Siamese sure are cute, but what I really love is the black and white “checkered” coloring. Those griffins are cool.

Stephanie
                Participant

machineguts wrote:

Ah no worries, just givin’ you crud LOL! 😛

Yeah I nearly fell over when I saw that she used the new eye color on those Savannahs! 😮

Hee Hee I know! 😉

And yes, those are sooooo drool worthy! 😮

Tyrrlin
                  Participant

Oh my GAWD those griffins are gorgeous! Limited production, eh? Might have to bribe someone to snag one for me ’cause I’ll almost certainly be at work.

Thank you again for the sneak peeks! It’s really cool to see what’s up-and-coming at Windstone.

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Yes those Siamese Griffs are gorgeous and elegant! Personally I think the other 2 pairs are over done. The color schemes are AWESOME but the patterns are…eh. For me anyways. But the blue spots on the Siamese wings are b-e-a-utiful! LP please please squeek* squeek* squeek*

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

WOW that little rock dragon! Spectacular! I wish he and the right male unicorn and the light colored Savanah Griffin in the other picture could all come home with me *drools*

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

OH! I hope the Siamese make it to limited production! They are ADORABLE!

Those other griffins are really striking! I have to say, I don’t know quite how I feel about them, but that center Male reminds me of something Egyptian. They’re really neat though, those are the chicken ones I take it?

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Andrea
                          Participant

Dragon…. We are all patiently awaiting you in Community… 🙄 😀 😆

i happen to LOVE those striking griffins… very cool..

Erin
                            Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

Another fyi: the Savannah pair not pictured here will hopefully be making an appearance on Melody’s blog soon.

Melody is also painting up some griffins inspired by Wyandotte chickens.

I love you guys, but my wallet hates you. 😉

Thank you for the sneak peeks! It’s wonderful to see what’s new at Windstone!

So this. I just saw the Savannah pair. I think these are my favorite yet. And I was itching to see production versions of the bengals!

Now I wail with anguish because I’m sure the Savannahs will go for a zillion dollars on ebay…

Pam

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 468 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.