fbpx

The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Pam

mmloda wrote:

O_O…O_O…will there be any more pics in this thread in the future?

Maybe. Usually Melody just paints eBay stuff a little at a time, but I will try to get pics, or at least post here if she does a ton of new stuff, just so you guys have some idea of what’s coming.

Pam

siberakh1 wrote:

Is that red eyed Grimalkin considered an autumn or a tabby grimalkin?

That would be an Autumn grimalkin.

Thrippa
        Participant

Yes,please post picks if you can. It lets me at least pretend to plan which ones I want to bid on, lest I snag one right before one that I’d rather have had. . . Of course, since most of the auctions end while I’m at work I have little hope of winning anything, but I can dream!

Tyrrlin
          Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Just as an fyi, there is a male/female savannah griffin pair not pictured, as well as a bunch of crouching cat CL’s.

You’re torturing me, aren’t you. ;-D 😛 🙂

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Pam

Another fyi: the Savannah pair not pictured here will hopefully be making an appearance on Melody’s blog soon.

Melody is also painting up some griffins inspired by Wyandotte chickens.

Adaneth
              Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

That will be interesting to see! Those are some eye-catching chickens! 🙂

*cries*

YOU’RE TORTURING ME!!!! I want every single one of those flapcats! Especially the grey tabby that’s in the middle of the group…. (not the one on the left).

OMG!!!! Pam! You gotta stop the torture of us innocent collectors! *bats eyes* XD
                No, really, I love being tortured, it’s one of those weird things about me! More pics! More pics! 😀

Tyrrlin
                Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Another fyi: the Savannah pair not pictured here will hopefully be making an appearance on Melody’s blog soon.

I love you guys, but my wallet hates you. 😉

Thank you for the sneak peeks! It’s wonderful to see what’s new at Windstone!

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Pam Thompson wrote:

How interesting…

machineguts
                  Participant

Don’t you mean back off girl? LOL 😉 😛

Serenity wrote:

machineguts wrote:

Omg do want that second Savannah Male Griffin and Little Rock Dragon. 😮

BACK OFF MAN! THAT SECOND MALE GRIFFIN IS MINE! LOL! (as if! I couldn’t aford him but MAN he is WOW! I love him!!! *sighs*)

Put green eyes in him please so that I won’t like him as much…

Stephanie
                    Participant

machineguts wrote:

Don’t you mean back off girl? LOL 😉 😛

Serenity wrote:

machineguts wrote:

Omg do want that second Savannah Male Griffin and Little Rock Dragon. 😮

BACK OFF MAN! THAT SECOND MALE GRIFFIN IS MINE! LOL! (as if! I couldn’t aford him but MAN he is WOW! I love him!!! *sighs*)

Put green eyes in him please so that I won’t like him as much…

ok….. correction…. BACK OFF WOman! 😛 LOL LOL LOL

That savannah male is like WOW~ I can just cry now since I know I don’t have a chance in Hell on getting him! *crys*

machineguts
                      Participant

Ah no worries, just givin’ you crud LOL! 😛

Yeah I nearly fell over when I saw that she used the new eye color on those Savannahs! 😮

Pam

Here are some more:
                          http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac72/Seijun/Ebay%20Cart/cart6.jpg
                          http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac72/Seijun/Ebay%20Cart/cart7.jpg

The Siamese ones may or may not go on eBay. They are simple enough for Limited Production.

Nicole
                          Participant

I had a chicken once that looked like those griffins… It was a golden lace cochin or something like that. But it looked exactly like that. She was a good setter too. We let her hatch out some eggs one years and she was a good mama

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 468 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.