fbpx

The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Pam

There will be some new things from out mystery painter this weekend that I think you all will like 😉

yolanda
      Participant

More dragons im hoping !

Pam

No pics, but there are two peacock lady pebble cats in the works, and another koi lady cat. That’s it for art pebble cats for the moment.

There is also a barn swallow young dragon and curlie from P.S. They were supposed to go up last weekend, but I didn’t have the right eyes made for them.

Syn
          Participant

Will there be more of the Fat Pebble Cats in the future? I like them better than the Lady Pebble Cats.

Pam

I revise my last post. There is only one more lady cat, in peacock. There is another FAT CAT in peacock, a fat cat with cuttlefish, and a fat cat with what looks like a phoenix. Most of these are unfinished. I have asked Melody to continue painting art cats.

Syn
              Participant

THANK YOU, PAM. I hope you have a LOT of pull with Melody. 🙂

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

Heya Pam! What sorts of things can we expect this week? Any unicorns? bigger dragons? parent ki-rins?

Pam

Pebble cats, Copper Jade OW, Bronze stego.. maybe.
                    Horrible things have been happening to all me ebay stuffs, so I don’t have much left and cant make any promises.

yay for pebble cats! i’ve liked the ones so far but i’m waiting for that “must-have” piece. and THANK YOU Pam, always, for the sneak peeks and info when you can post them 🙂

Syn
                    Participant

Pebble cats, Copper Jade OW, Bronze stego.. maybe.
                      Horrible things have been happening to all me ebay stuffs, so I don’t have much left and cant make any promises.

Horrible things, like what? Breakage? Paint problems? Please don’t say gypsum problems!

Pam

Paint problems. Not like No-Face, the baby albino kirin that committed suicide…

Syn
                        Participant

You have such a way with words, Pam. 😀

dragonshoard
                          Participant

need more teaser pictures of what is coming up so I can plan what to bid on.
                            Also, any idea of something like the “barn swallow” scheme will end up in the store. Please please please…

Mike
                            Participant

Pebblecat with a dragon or Unicorn on its back would be great.

Syn
                              Participant

Pebblecat with a dragon or Unicorn on its back would be great.

:jawdrop: I vote for one (or more) of each.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 468 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.