fbpx

The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Riversgrace
    Participant

OOOOOOO Beauty has a litter mate!!!!!! See!!!! Told yall she was too cute not to have a sibling! Beauty gets here in a few days and i can’t wait to see her and hold her!!!! Love the red panda flap cat too!!!!

Andrea
      Participant

Who’s beauty?

Riversgrace
        Participant

Only the cutest lil flap cat to ever be painted!!! 🙂 She’s in Melody’s ebay gallery under the large open eyed flap cats.

dragonshoard
          Participant

I don’t care if the claw is messed up. Just makes it even more unique.
            My husband loves the color. Also, what is the gold figure to the right
            of the table in the other photo? The wings don’t look like any of the
            other dragons.

PS: Thanks for putting up a flap cat tonight. Also a gothic that I can
            pass on. (Not as fond of the other species markings on the gothic. Only
            one that I liked was Dun #3 and by the time I decided I liked it, it
            was too late… 🙁 ). Now if you can stay away from dragons for a
            couple more days, we might be able to finish the current ebay order… 🙂

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

I dont think those are gold. I think theyre stone colored, They look like dragon guardian gargoyles.

Jasmine
              Participant

Actually, I think that particular gothic uni is based off a chipmunk. There is a pic of it on Mel’s Facebook page.

Mmloda
                Participant

I love the Gothic Uni’s! Thank for posting rhe pics Pam!

Marzena

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

That old warrior looks like an inverted Copper Serpentine! I like him! And I loove the Okapi gothic uni. Looks like the repaint that Wampus has. But oh! That Quagga gothic uni. O.O I think I’ll implode if I dont get him.

Wampus Dragon
                    Participant

Copper Serpentine is an inverted Serpentine. Sooooo that OW is Serpentine. 😀

Riversgrace
                      Participant

Drooling over the stegi 🙂 Wonder if he will be an ebay baby…

LuvsDragons
                        Participant

I LOVE the Stegesaurus, the Flapcat and the OW! All the gothics are cool too. Can’t afford them I’m sure but I will have to watch for those! 🙂

etruscan
                          Participant

I dont think those are gold. I think theyre stone colored, They look like dragon guardian gargoyles.

It looks like we had a sneak peek of Copper Patina Guardian Dragon Gargoyles at the right of photo #1, and Pam didn’t tell us!

Pam

At the time I didn’t know what was going on with them.

Skeeterdeee
                              Participant

Something just occured to me, Pam! Exactly half of my eBay collection were shown in advance in this thread. If it wasn’t for these pictures, I never would have been able to get the money together in time to have bid on them! Thank you for the sneak peeks, Pam!! <3

Hannah
                                Participant

yes Pam, thank you so much!! I feel like I actually have a fighting chance at some of these pieces now 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 468 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.