fbpx

The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Pam Thompson wrote:

NicoleH wrote:

Any new stuff to see? πŸ™‚

Yes, I might have time to take new pics tonight, or this weekend maybe.
      It is my fault that there are less Ebay cart pics. I told Pam I didn’t want the ebay cart pieces photo-ed before they were finished -with their eyes and all.
      This makes it harder to photo them all at once since they get moved off of the ebay cart to be finished.

Pam

That and the fact that it’s like 100 degrees over there right now…

Anna
        Participant

I’m fine with waiting to see them, it kinda disturbs me to see armies of eyeless windstones. <.<;

Nicole
          Participant

I can wait I suppose πŸ˜€ But I wouldn’t say no to pictures if there is ever a chance to see more πŸ™‚

Syn
            Participant

I like the sneak previews, and I always check to see if there is anything new in the eBay Cart. πŸ˜€ There are entire sections of the forum I never visit, but the eBay Cart is one of the threads I make a routine stop. I save all the Cart pictures of pieces I am interested in or even just like to look at, and it is nice seeing groups of the same sculpt together to compare their markings. πŸ˜€

I am quite unhappy to see the “pared down” version of the eBay Cart that we have been seeing recently because they are not finished. 😑 πŸ‘Ώ

Pam

Well, last time I just put loose eyes in for the photos, but that means having to take them all out again when I’m done so they don’t fall out and get lost (I don’t ever finish the ebay stuff all at once, I only finish them as I need them). Anyway, putting in loose eyes for eves for everything, photoing, prepping the photos, and taking the eyes back out and putting them away all takes time, and its just too hot right now. It’s supposed to cool down in the next few days though.

If it helps make up for anything, there is an eye open and an eye shut Cheetah flap cat, and parent Cheetah griffs, and a very purple-peacock gargoyle sconce. (Also, a pink Poad that Melody wants to make LP, and she is sculpting a pebble dragon–you should beg for pics, seriously)

*ducks and runs for cover*

Syn
                Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Well, last time I just put loose eyes in for the photos, but that means having to take them all out again when I’m done so they don’t fall out and get lost (I don’t ever finish the ebay stuff all at once, I only finish them as I need them). Anyway, putting in loose eyes for eves for everything, photoing, prepping the photos, and taking the eyes back out and putting them away all takes time, and its just too hot right now. It’s supposed to cool down in the next few days though.*

That sounds like a lot of work. Personally, seeing pieces without eyes doesn’t bother me a bit; I just use my imagination. It is rather like seeing a PYO during progress photos. πŸ™‚

Pam Thompson wrote:

If it helps make up for anything, there is an eye open and an eye shut Cheetah flap cat, and parent Cheetah griffs, and a very purple-peacock gargoyle sconce. (Also, a pink Poadβ„’ that Melody wants to make LP, and she is sculpting a pebble dragon–you should beg for pics, seriously)

*ducks and runs for cover*

Can’t wait to see those Cheetah Flap Cats and Griffins! And the pebble dragon, of course πŸ˜€ Thanks for the heads up. I think I will be busy rethinking my spending priorities now. πŸ˜€

Anna
                  Participant

Haha, I wasn’t saying you should have to put eyes in them for pics, I was just commenting. I’m fine seeing them without eyes, but I don’t mind waiting either.

Did you say cheetah parent griffins?! I can’t wait to see them! It would be really nice if they ended up with their babies – there are so many broken families it would be nice to see a family stay together. XD

Thrippa
                    Participant

Yes, but since there are three pairs of cheetah chicks (if I remember correctly) they can’t all end up in the same home. At least, I have a chick, and am planning to bid on the sib, but I didn’t get the first pair, and won’t bid on either of the third. Perhaps those of us who end up with the chicks will have to get together and set up a custody rotation for the parents. πŸ˜€ The question is, what color with the eyes be? (I vote grey! πŸ˜€ )

bayoudragon
                      Participant

Pam, googly eye stickers…

Easy on, easy off… just peel and stick. Photo problem solved. 😈

(I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself. I’ve had a long week… LOL)

oooh… pebble dragons!!

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Pebble dragons sound amazisngs! So do those Cheetah flap kitties…and expensive lol Im reeeally glad the black flapper with red eyes isnt going up soon. I want him soooo bad and Im sooo broke now. I hope Melody decides to make some LP ones-I havent seen pics yet but that combination sounds faaaantastical! πŸ˜€

Pam

WolfenMachine wrote:

Pebble dragons sound amazisngs! So do those Cheetah flap kitties…and expensive lol Im reeeally glad the black flapper with red eyes isnt going up soon. I want him soooo bad and Im sooo broke now. I hope Melody decides to make some LP ones-I havent seen pics yet but that combination sounds faaaantastical! πŸ˜€

I was hoping to put her up soon.. How long before you are unbroke? πŸ˜€

Syn
                            Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

I was hoping to put her up soon.. How long before you are unbroke? πŸ˜€

πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 468 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.