fbpx

The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 468 total)
  • Author

Wow! Such spectacular pieces! I love those male unicorns and wolves especially. Thank you so much for sharing those photos!

Mmloda
    Participant

Ohh, thank you Pam….. I love seeing pics from the factory, maybe its just because i am so far away..LOL… 🙂

I love the last picture…the male unicorn with the green eyes is my most favorite and both of those rock dragons are awsome… 😉

Marzena

Adaneth
      Participant

Thanks so much for the delightful preview, Pam! 😀

I’m looking forward to seeing more of that mother kirin. Since there are no black wolves in the works, my financial integrity should remain intact… 😆 But lookit all those adorable chicks! 😀

Tyrrlin
        Participant

Thank you for the sneak peek, Pam!

Those griffins are GORGEOUS! Gotta win the lottery (and pay off the movers) so I can get one.

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

megamibabe16
          Participant

Oh my gosh, the torture, but thank you anyways for the wonderful sneak preview. I really want those Flap Cats. They are just so beautiful and gorgeous. The Rock Dragons look awesome, especially the little one. Ahhh!!! I wish I had a lot of money.

Purplecat
            Participant

Jennifer wrote:

purplecat wrote:

i like the little rock dragon best. 🙂 probably an ebay piece though….since theres only one of him. he is lovely though.

Haha. Seeing as how the topic is called ‘The Ebay Cart’.. yes. I’d guess that this is where all the things to be put on eBay are located at the shop!

rofl…yuh…..you know i was actually just randomly going thru new threads, didnt read the title til after the comment, because I wanted to remember it and come back later then went, “doh”

I am a doofus. hehe

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I’m glad to see there are finally some hoofers making their way to ebay. Been way too long.

ForestDragon
                Participant

Gorgeous! *Sigh* Someday I will have somewhere to display some so I can get some more. Very nice work. I’ll probably watch them anyway.

bayoudragon
                  Participant

Tease! Tease! Tease! 😆 But thanks for the preview of the pretties! 🙂

Why did I have to choose this year to try to pay off my debt? lol

Skigod377
                    Participant

Thanks for posting that, Pam. Lots of pretties!!! I like the tiger looking griffins a lot.

Jasmine
                      Participant

Love the griffins, love the kirin!!

dragonmedley
                        Participant

I like the kirin and the little rock dragon the best. They’ll probably all go way, way beyond my means, though…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Katherine
                          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’m glad to see there are finally some hoofers making their way to ebay. Been way too long.

Very much agreed! We need to squeek* squeek* to Melody for more hoofers!!

thank you for posting the sneak peeks! those flap cats are insane… and one looks just like one of my kitties… i may have to stretch and try and get that one!

again, thank you!!!

abatos wrote:

Wow! Such spectacular pieces! I love those male unicorns and wolves especially. Thank you so much for sharing those photos!

DITTO and also broke 😥 😥 😥

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 468 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.