fbpx

The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Przewalski horse unicorns! Man, I wish I could win the lottery right about now.

Btw, in the first picture (the one with the Przewalski horse unicorns, not the Griffin/Poad™/flapcat picture), did anyone else notice that the dots for the ‘i’s in the word ‘Editions’ in the copyright watermark actually sits right where the eyes are for that Grimalkin casting sitting on the cart in the background? *giggles*

Speaking of background details… 😉 Same shot, opposite side beneath the grand unicorn…looks rather like a painted PYO keeper to me… 🙂

siberakh1
      Participant

Adaneth wrote:

siberakh1 wrote:

Przewalski horse unicorns! Man, I wish I could win the lottery right about now.

Btw, in the first picture (the one with the Przewalski horse unicorns, not the Griffin/Poad™™/flapcat picture), did anyone else notice that the dots for the ‘i’s in the word ‘Editions’ in the copyright watermark actually sits right where the eyes are for that Grimalkin casting sitting on the cart in the background? *giggles*

Speaking of background details… 😉 Same shot, opposite side beneath the grand unicorn…looks rather like a painted PYO keeper to me… 🙂

It looks like one to me. 🙂

Tyrrlin
        Participant

*weeps* I need to win the lottery. Otherwise there’s NO way right now (or in the forseeable future) I can bid on those GORGEOUS griffins.

*curls up with the pictures* Prettttyyyy…

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Blanket Spotted Appaloosa Male! And the Dun colored unis!

Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Blanket Spotted Appaloosa Male! And the Dun colored unis!

Ditto! Melody has been really branching out with the more difficult patterns for the hoofers, griffins and flapcats. The quality of the patterns are really well done and detailed. Some of the best stuff I have seen come out of the factory yet.

Crimson Vision
              Participant

Crimson Vision wrote:

Crimson Vision wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

That one is waiting for a dark blue jewel, which we dont have yet. We might have to order some special just for her. I think she is the one we are going to call “Bluebell”.

I *heart* her. She might make me break my holding out for a bright Poad™™. 😉

Meep! Bluebell is up! 🙂 Yep, there goes my resolution to hold out for Poad™s. Will be bidding!

Ok, I need to take a step away from the eBay button; alas real life is making itself known. 🙄 Hope someone on here give Bluebell a good home!! 😥

Adaneth
                Participant

I love that black blanket appoloosa too, but… 😮 not quite as much as it’s already going for on eBay! 🙂

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Adaneth wrote:

I love that black blanket appoloosa too, but… 😮 not quite as much as it’s already going for on eBay! 🙂

I think my heart just broke.

Nicole
                    Participant

seriously… I was considering bidding but not for that much… hopefully Melody will see how much we all liked him and do more like him 🙂

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

I think I’ll go make a thread in Ask Melody so she knows for sure!

Jasmine
                        Participant

Crimson Vision wrote:

Ok, I need to take a step away from the eBay button; alas real life is making itself known. 🙄 Hope someone on here give Bluebell a good home!! 😥

Aw, sorry you can’t get her, hun!! 🙁

Pam
                            Pegasi1978
                            Participant

I’m really loving the male unicorns in this group.

Adaneth
                              Participant

OooOoOooh! I think I like that dark male griffin. And that grey baby pegasus! 😀 Thanks for the preview!

(*still hoping for more Kirins*) squeek*

Tyrrlin
                                Participant

That griffin is STUNNING.

…why are there no dragons, though?

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 468 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.