fbpx

The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    megamibabe16
    Participant

I am loving those Grand Unicorns. I really like the Appaloosa coloring. I cannot decide which one I like more. If I had it my way and lots of money, I would just get both.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

NicoleH wrote:

LOVE the grand unis. Can’t decide which one more but I think the darker one.

You can have that one. I love the lighter one!

Pam

I am very excited to announce that today we ordered 20 new jewel colors! We only got one size for now (the big 5mm), so we have a better selection for the Stray Cat Edition Flap Cats, but we may get more sizes of some of the prettier colors if we decide to use them for other pieces. The one I look forward to the most is a dichroic backed type that looks like a crystal jewel but with faint rainbow colors.

machineguts
          Participant

Oh wow, that’s awesome news! πŸ˜€ I look forward to seeing them!

*wants dark striped flap kitties…..*

Must be good, must be good, must be good………. πŸ™„

Bob

Pam Thompson wrote:

I am very excited to announce that today we ordered 20 new jewel colors! We only got one size for now (the big 5mm), so we have a better selection for the Stray Cat Edition Flap Cats, but we may get more sizes of some of the prettier colors if we decide to use them for other pieces. The one I look forward to the most is a dichroic backed type that looks like a crystal jewel but with faint rainbow colors.

I want to see those too!!
              You guys just keep getting better and better
              will we be seeing these eyes in regular dragons too??

bayoudragon
              Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

oooh, is that the Crystal AB one?? If it is, I can’t wait to see them on the sculpts! They are really pretty! πŸ™‚

Pam

Dragon Master wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

I want to see those too!!
                  You guys just keep getting better and better
                  will we be seeing these eyes in regular dragons too??

Jewels, not eyes πŸ˜‰
                  You may see some of these new colors on other pieces in the future. The saphire would be great for PYO’s since the blue matches the blue eyes very well (although for PYO’s you can always just buy your own jewels online if you want a color we don’t have).

Pam

bayoudragon wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

oooh, is that the Crystal AB one?? If it is, I can’t wait to see them on the sculpts! They are really pretty! πŸ™‚

Yes, they are crystal AB. Another interesting one is “crystal moonlight” which is somewhat like regular crystal but very bright white, and another one which looks like an opal. There is also one called silk and it really does look like peach silk (at least in the picture). We also got several different shades of pink, and an emerald color.

megamibabe16
                    Participant

Oh more pretty jewels for the pretty Windstone pieces. I cannot wait to see how the new colors add even more life to these gorgeous items.

Pam

Melody has asked me not to post pics here anymore of unfinished pieces because she says “people have been writing to her” saying they look really ugly without eyes, and she thinks they look stupid and worthless that way. I dont think she actually reads this thread, cus thats not the impression I got.
                        :shrug:

Complain.

Adaneth
                        Participant

Awwww… [insert whining here] So sorry to see and end of that due to some ‘wet blankets’ out there! 😑

But thanks so much for doing it over these past few weeks! I really enjoyed the sneak previews! πŸ™‚

Anonymous

Awwwwww I really look foward to seeing whats coming up!… I dont care if the eyes are in or not!

Pam

I kinda doubt anyone actually “complained”, I think someone probably just commented that they looked funny or something and since Melody doesn’t read this thread (hint, hint, Melody if you are reading this πŸ˜€ ) she thinks that must be the general opinion. Artists.. πŸ™„

Anyway, she says I can still post things that don’t need eyes, and can just pop loose eyes into the others that need them. The little griffins can get their eyes stuck though so I cant do that with them (I dont actually glue eyes in until I need them for ebay).

EDIT: Heh, she didn’t say what size eyes to put in for the pics! I can just throw some smaller-that-usual eyes into the griffin chicks for photos so the eyes dont get stuck in there.
                              Bleh, I hate having to take extra steps. Anyway, for those keeping track, there are now three Lynx Point sitting chicks instead of two.

bayoudragon
                              Participant

I could care less if they have eyes in or not. πŸ˜›

Pam, thanks for taking the time to put in some of the eyes for the future pics though! It’s greatly appreciated! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 468 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.