fbpx

The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The OLD Ebay Cart Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Crimson Vision
    Participant

Ok, I’m calling dibs on the kitty in the center. I held off on bidding on ‘Sync’ & I can’t believe he went for such a low price! I really want one with blue though.

I’m very nervous that the one I want will come up before the 22nd; I’m leaving to go on vacation and won’t be anywhere near the internet (medieval reenactment) till I get back on the night of the 21st!

Might have to find someone to proxy bd for me! :p

Pam

Quote:

Ok, I’m calling dibs on the kitty in the center. I held off on bidding on ‘Sync’ & I can’t believe he went for such a low price! I really want one with blue though.

I’m very nervous that the one I want will come up before the 22nd; I’m leaving to go on vacation and won’t be anywhere near the internet (medieval reenactment) till I get back on the night of the 21st!

Might have to find someone to proxy bd for me! :p

That one is waiting for a dark blue jewel, which we dont have yet. We might have to order some special just for her. I think she is the one we are going to call “Bluebell”.

Crimson Vision
        Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

That one is waiting for a dark blue jewel, which we dont have yet. We might have to order some special just for her. I think she is the one we are going to call “Bluebell”.

I *heart* her. She might make me break my holding out for a bright Poad. 😉

Pam
            siberakh1
            Participant

I think this is the link you meant for the Grand Unicorns – http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac72/Seijun/Ebay%20Cart/cart17.jpg ( I guessed with the cart17 😳 and it worked! 🙂 )

Bob

very KEWL!!!

I spy SEVERAL I LOVE but I must only collect Dragons, only collect Dragons, only colect Dragons, Did I mention I must ONLY collect Dragons??

dragonmedley
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

very KEWL!!!

I spy SEVERAL I LOVE but I must only collect Dragons, only collect Dragons, only colect Dragons, Did I mention I must ONLY collect Dragons??

HA! I know for a fact that your resolve in that matter is being slowly chipped away 😀

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
                  Participant

Those Tigers and mother griffins! 😮 😀 (need ‘drool’ smiley here)

Thanks for posting all those photos!

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

keep bringing on the flappies and griffs! squeek* squeek* squeek* It might give me a chance at the very least it might give me a chance to snag one… *despair over no job*

twindragonsmum 😥

tdm

Jasmine
                      Participant

Wants the little flapper with the purple spots. 🙄

Nicole
                        Participant

LOVE the grand unis. Can’t decide which one more but I think the darker one. Alas i’m sure it will be out of my price range. Thanks for posting pics Pam. I love seeing what’s going on behind the scenes up there 🙂

Andrea
                          Participant

LOL. Only Melody could make an appaloosa look lovely! 😆 😆
                            Sorry appy lovers… 😛

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

I’d really like to see what the two dark stiped flappies look like from the front

twindragonsmum

tdm

kitsunelady
                              Participant

I like the plainer Tiger in the very back, far right. e.e He has a cute face.

Bob

dragonmedley wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

very KEWL!!!

HA! I know for a fact that your resolve in that matter is being slowly chipped away 😀
                                  Yes I DO have a select few NON Dragons in my collection but I have to be good until I get rid of about 1/2 my bills or so
                                  Hey I have 2 Poads now so NOTHING is impossible

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 468 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.