fbpx

The List

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody The List

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Nah, the little squeak up above and em pea ref. You had us straight….I’m sorry, if I liked the em pea OW I might sqeak too. I’m running on no sleep and about a gallon of caffiene….I’m a little short this morning, sorry. 😳

Laurie
      Participant

SQUEAK! πŸ˜†

I am with Pegasil on the black Pegasus family. I am not fond of their wings. But I am all about that gold Riser. Emerald let me know when you get a price on one of those. 😈
        Ooooh and if there is GREEN OW’s, I am sooooo on top of that! But I suppose there isn’t enough paint to do many of them for direct sales. I think that since they were retired there have been so many new collectors who love that color it might be feasible to make more? I just love my green family! I have all of them that have come out in green. And I’d buy alot more of them if more sculpts came out in the old green. πŸ˜€
        Wow Melody!!! What a list! I am still trying to catch up my book from all the OW and SK OOAK’s and Limited Editions…I was caught up until all the new Griffs! LOL
        Oh yeah!!!! POADS!!!! A rainbow of fuzzy cute POADS!!! I can’t wait for the next one of those! (I hope its the black one with purple and blue!)
        Thanks for the list though. It gives all of us time to know what we need to save for!! πŸ˜†
        (This coming weekend I am sitting down and trying to atleast catch that book up…It’s like a celebration of not working 2 jobs for a while! πŸ˜† By then I should already be done with my swap peice!)

Skigod377
        Participant

Too poor…hurts… to… type…

skigod377 wrote:

oh…we need to do soemthign about that! πŸ˜†

oohh, Autumn leaf and the Black griffin with sunset wings. That is a long list, but well worth the wait.

pipsxlch
          Participant

Ooooh and if there is GREEN OW’s, I am sooooo on top of that! But I suppose there isn’t enough paint to do many of them for direct sales. I think that since they were retired there have been so many new collectors who love that color it might be feasible to make more? I just love my green family! I have all of them that have come out in green. And I’d buy alot more of them if more sculpts came out in the old green. πŸ˜€

My thoughts exactly! Can we start a fund to buy a batch of old green paint? I’d replace everything I own that isn’t old green with old green, if I could!

Aw i can’t wait! Ide love to get my hands on an OW in some colour i just don’t know what now!! Along with A spectral Riser 8)

Participant

Melody wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Melody wrote:

My list is in no particular order in my head and in no particular order on post-it notes, all over my computer.
              Starbrease sent me the partial list she compiled of items talked about this forum, so I printed it out, and have it taped to my computer too. Thank you Starbrease!

black female griffin ( this is the old black color with peacock wings)- direct sales
              black griffing chicks – direct sales
              tan female griffin – direct sales
              tan griffin chicks – direct sales

Other things on my long list:
              Black griffins with sunset wings,production
              ivory colored goth unicorns,
              The unicorn family in some other colors,

Be still my heart! When you say Black Griffins with sunset wings do you mean like the wings on the Black Pegasus family or something different. Cause I’m not a big fan of those to be honest. It’s one of the reasons (besides the cost) that I haven’t gotten them.Not exactly the same, but equally garish.

I take it that it’s one of your “less favorite” color schemes. I liked the the black pegasus wing color. Ever think about doing that on a white one?

Just a thought. πŸ™„

siberakh1
              Participant

Will either of the spectrals ever be done in Black Gold, or is that somewhere on ‘the list’ to be done… eventually?

*gives Melody backrub*

AL SK direct sales or production – SQUEAK! 8)

Maria
                Participant

I like all those ideas, Siber. πŸ˜€

Including the back rub. πŸ˜€

Just out of interest, will all the Dragons ever made eventually be in every colour that was ever painted? I was just wondering. 8)

Skigod377
                  Participant

gryphondreamer wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

oh…we need to do soemthign about that! πŸ˜†

Taking donations! πŸ˜›

Maria
                    Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Just out of interest, will all the Dragons ever made eventually be in every colour that was ever painted? I was just wondering. 8)

I think if we squeak enough. everything except old green is possible. πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.