fbpx

The Koi Tattoo

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion The Koi Tattoo

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Awesome image…is that what you’ve got or planning to get? Also, Enchantments, you used to do tattoos? Awesome. I had considered going into the business myself but didn’t know if it was my thing since I can’t draw people.

Nina
    Participant

Watergazer wrote:

Awesome image…is that what you’ve got or planning to get? Also, Enchantments, you used to do tattoos? Awesome. I had considered going into the business myself but didn’t know if it was my thing since I can’t draw people.

All you really do is trace. I’ve seen and know a few tattoo artist that where not really artist at all. The just did flash art, no custom work. If you ever go to an artist with custom art & they give you a quote that’s really high, they just do flash and I can tell you they are trying to get out of doing the custom art. But on the other hand good tattoos are not cheap.
      Tatooing has it’s ups and downs but I had alot of problems with my heath & had to get out of it. I still have my tattoo machine & work on myself every now and then.

lamortefille
      Participant

whippetluv wrote:

Sorry Water to steal your thread…just tring to work togeather!
        Mine is kinda this idea…

That would be an awesome tattoo, whippet!

lamortefille
        Participant

enchantments wrote:

Watergazer wrote:

All you really do is trace. I’ve seen and know a few tattoo artist that where not really artist at all. The just did flash art, no custom work. If you ever go to an artist with custom art & they give you a quote that’s really high, they just do flash and I can tell you they are trying to get out of doing the custom art. But on the other hand good tattoos are not cheap.
          Tatooing has it’s ups and downs but I had alot of problems with my heath & had to get out of it. I still have my tattoo machine & work on myself every now and then.

Too bad you aren’t near me – I would let you keep your chops up. ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah that is my basic idea. I would love to have Vantid draw my fishy…*hint hint* but that is just the basic idea..it needs to be cleaned up…

Nina
          Participant

Quote:

Too bad you aren’t near me – I would let you keep your chops up. ๐Ÿ˜€
            I know it’s too bad! I would give everyone a good deal! I work on my husband too sometimes but he only wants like one more tattoo soooo. I’ve also done work on a few friends but that was back when I worked in a shop.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Do you have samples of your work, Enchantments? hehe ๐Ÿ™‚

lamortefille
              Participant

Not fair, Wolfen! lol j/k

Nina
                Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Do you have samples of your work, Enchantments? hehe ๐Ÿ™‚

here is a small tattoo I did I love doing custom work

here is another one. It says mom in chinese and is called a cute away. it looks alot better once it’s heald and looks almost like a branding

I have more picture of color works I just can’t seam to find it on my computer. I have a big crocodile that I did on my leg, I need to take a picture of that.

Awwww, Whippet! You’re too nice. :>

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.