fbpx

the Jade Mystery..

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone the Jade Mystery..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

How many off you guys have a Jade scratcher? My curiosity has really perked up about these mysterious scratchers…they don’t seem to get on ebay all that much aether.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Purplecat
        Participant

As far as I know the only one around is owned by Nambroth. Not sure though….

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

purplecat wrote:

As far as I know the only one around is owned by Nambroth. Not sure though….

lol, yeah, that is why I thought to ask 😀

Maria
            Participant

Nope! Wolfen has one too, the original, the one that sparked the whole interest in jade. It was the first jade I saw in person, and it’s a really neat color. I think no more than four have passed through E-Bay.

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Wolfen has one, I have one, DDVM has one. I have no idea if there are any more than that. The one DDVM has was an eBay one. So, I’ve only ever seen three. There are probably more than that, and we’ll never know for sure because most collectors and Windstone owners don’t come to the forum, but suffice to say they are rare!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

how interesting. originaly i thought yours was rhe only one around.

Lokie
                  Participant

Keplily has one as well.

There was a span of time some months ago when several showed up on Ebay (mostly BINs). I remember at least one of those auction being won by a non forum member.

Arlla
                    Participant

I have one. I got it from BTweddingcreations.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

Nam’s right – I have one and then got lucky and got a second one which I traded to her. He’s got a great home!

Copper83
                      Participant

I have one too. Didn’t know it until after being here for a while. I bought it locally when they first came out.

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

so that is five so far. that is more then I thought would be hear. maybe I should do some shop searching it the local bay area shops………

Patricia
                          Participant

Lokie wrote:

Keplily has one as well.

There was a span of time some months ago when several showed up on Ebay (mostly BINs). I remember at least one of those auction being won by a non forum member.

Yes, I do have 1. 😀

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

Neat! There are more than I thought. 😀

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

Christopher
                              Participant

I know there was one out in my area at a jewelry store about 3 years ago. I almost bought it simply because it was such a cool green color (this was before I knew about the whole Emerald/Jade thing). However it had a ton of chips (we’re talking like 10 popcorn kernel size chips) and it was dusty as heck but the guy would only knock $5 off.

If I only knew then what I know now I would have picked it up and had someone fix it 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.