fbpx

The Collection is complete!… I think!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The Collection is complete!… I think!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

Good luck with that… Because I’m trying to get it. >_>

Anonymous

I have a Emerald that im repairng right now, I can post pictures if you like… he will be for sale when he’s done.

Kalandra wrote:

I have a Emerald that im repairng right now, I can post pictures if you like… he will be for sale when he’s done.

I would love to see pictures!

Christine
        Participant

Heh….yeeeahh….. sometimes ‘outing’ pieces from ebay here on the forum isn’t the best idea. Especially hard-to-find ones…

I mean, if I was watching a piece that I really really really wanted, I’d be kind of disappointed if it got announced.

OBJECTIVE OPINIONS πŸ˜‰

Jennifer
          Keymaster

chrisherself wrote:

Heh….yeeeahh….. sometimes ‘outing’ pieces from ebay here on the forum isn’t the best idea. Especially hard-to-find ones…

I mean, if I was watching a piece that I really really really wanted, I’d be kind of disappointed if it got announced.

OBJECTIVE OPINIONS πŸ˜‰

Well, if it has “Windstone” in the eBay title, it’s fair game to share here since it’ll come up in any Windstone eBay search!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Anonymous

I just got these two guys, and both will need repairs.

They have really pretty coloring.

Nicole
              Participant

ya any piece that has windstone in the title on ebay isn’t going to be a secret…i’m pretty sure most of us on here check ebay almost every day πŸ˜€

Christine
                Participant

Jennifer wrote:

chrisherself wrote:

OBJECTIVE OPINIONS πŸ˜‰

Well, if it has “Windstone” in the eBay title, it’s fair game to share here since it’ll come up in any Windstone eBay search!

Totally true! I’ve just noticed over the time I’ve been collecting and hanging on the forum, that people tend not to announce non-official Windstone auctions. Even if a simple ebay search could reveal them. Not always, just a decent amount of the time. I guess what I’m trying to say, without much eloquence, is that it’s just a personal habit I’ve developed out of kindness/karma to other collectors. Definitely not a rule or anything! I should have worded what I said better. :scratch:

The way I see it is, if I were planning to bid on that piece, and was watching it carefully, waiting, and then a link to the auction got posted on the forum, I would be kind of like, “Aww.” Not mad, just aww. There’s a lot of competition among us for pieces here on the forum, and everyone is so supportive and friendly with each other, which is just another reason to love Windstones! But we do all want That One Special Piece, and I know when I do find it, I get nervous when I know a lot of other people know about it too!

I’d be curious as to how others see it. It kind of seems like one of those “unmentioned things that everyone’s aware of anyway.” I just don’t want to spark a flame war or anything!

Puffpastryofdoom
                  Participant

I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to cause any trouble! πŸ™
                    -I completely understand where you’re coming. (I can’t believe that I never thought of it that way… :roll:)
                    In the future, I’ll send a private message instead if I come across a piece that someone’s looking for on ebay! That way, there’s no harm done!

Puffpastryofdoom wrote:

-I completely understand where you’re coming. (I can’t believe that I never thought of it that way… :roll:)
                    In the future, I’ll send a private message instead if I come across a piece that someone’s looking for on ebay! That way, there’s no harm done!

No worries Puff! You were trying to be helpful and it’s very kind of you!

Kalandra the colors on those Emeralds is absolutely amazing! The red in the whiskers epically! What is wrong with them? I can see a little bit of a crack in the baby’s tail.

Christine
                    Participant

Seriously Puff, don’t worry about it πŸ™‚ I had to restrain myself from posting the link too! I sent a PM. πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

What everyone else has said, Puff! No worries at all chica!! I’ve done it myself and had the same “d’oh” πŸ™„ reaction you had and everyone was just as kind! that’s part of what I love best about our “family”; we do try to “educate” each other in a kindly fashion :yes: So don’t worry – I think we’ve all been there :yes:

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Anonymous

Griffinlover wrote:

Puffpastryofdoom wrote:

No worries Puff! You were trying to be helpful and it’s very kind of you!

Kalandra the colors on those Emeralds is absolutely amazing! The red in the whiskers epically! What is wrong with them? I can see a little bit of a crack in the baby’s tail.

Both have chips… The young oriential’s tail was broken, and the head on the other had been broken… πŸ™ But I’ll get them looking good as new πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Jennifer wrote:

chrisherself wrote:

OBJECTIVE OPINIONS πŸ˜‰

Maybe if it was a “hidden” auction, but Windstone is right in the title so no worries Puff. Anyway, it’s already been announced someone else is going to win it anyway. I guess you’ll have to wait until next time Griffinlover.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Maybe if it was a “hidden” auction, but Windstone is right in the title so no worries Puff. Anyway, it’s already been announced someone else is going to win it anyway. I guess you’ll have to wait until next time Griffinlover.

I am grateful that Kalandra has offered me the chance to buy the one she is about to repair. Then my collection will be complete! πŸ˜€
                            I think that will call for a Baby Oriental tea party photo shoot!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.