fbpx

The BIG Grab Bag Unicorn Trading Thread!

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap The BIG Grab Bag Unicorn Trading Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

I have ordered one grab bag unicorn. If anyone gets the autumn colored one (green/orange) in the store pic and does not like it, I will almost certainly trade. ๐Ÿ™‚

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Dragon-

If you ever need to sell that stripey baby let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚ He’s the one I really liked.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Lupuslunae
        Participant

While I’m sure whatever I get will be beautiful, I am on the hunt one specific young unicorn.

During the second web cast, there was a darker calico colored unicorn, the right side of his face is orange with a medium blue eye and the dark brown side of his face has a metallic red eye. He might have gotten the name Juggernaught. Chessie describes him as “paint puke”. You can see him around the 2 hour and 25 minute mark. I would LOVE to have this and will happily trade whatever I end up with for him. And a big thanks to Chessie for even listening to let alone giving in to my crazy demands =D

Also looking for a super saturated red one, all love for the yellow eyes!

Hannah
          Participant

I know this is early! But, I wanted to throw my request into the ring of consideration just in case someone gets one of these unis and doesnt like them – please give me a chance to buy them from you or trade with you! ๐Ÿ˜€

They were both seen at around the same time on the live stream – a silver one with a black mane and tail (with what Chessie called ‘green aqua’ eyes) and a dark blue/black one with a silver mane and tail with silver eyes.

I LOVE them both, but I am leaning towards the silver one for a favorite ๐Ÿ™‚

I also REALLY like this green and copper one – if anyone gets it and doesn’t like him, PLEASE let me know!! I’d love to give him a loving home ๐Ÿ™‚ He’s the only super weird one I really like XD

EDIT:

I am also really interested in these 2 from the last live show!!!
            This pale uni – (BONE SAW?? XD) I think I am the MOST interested in, right next to the silver uni up above here. AMG PLEASE think of me if you get any of these and dont like them!! Mr Pale Face here really gets me ๐Ÿ˜‰

And this fellow is just flippin awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

I would also be way happy to get one that’s similar in color to any of these ๐Ÿ™‚ Please keep me in mind! <3

Also if anyone gets Bone Saw — PLEASE think of me!! I'd love you forever if I get to own this baby, I don't even care what he looks like!! XD Thank you thank you!!! <3 <3 <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Syn
            Participant

I don’t like the Young Unicorn sculpt and sold the ones I got from one of the early batches. Not only do I not like the Young Unis, but I do not like that they are painted in horse patterns; to me they are simply horses with horns put on them. Unicorns are fantasy creatures, and I pretty much like all my Windstones to be fantasy colored.

However, I watched the Livestream to see how eyes and horns were put in and saw a few that I really loved, some way-out wild, wild, wild ones. So I got two from today’s batch knowing I will likely not want them but in the hopes of being able to trade for one of the “gaudy” ones, in the hopes of even having the chance to trade for one of them, in the hopes of having an equal chance at one of them. It would be nice if people did not predetermine who will get such and such a piece before they were even sold.

Hannah
              Participant

It would be nice if people did not predetermine who will get such and such a piece before they were even sold.

Hear hear! I’m not posting in the attempt to get one held for me – just to say “HEY! I really like this one! Remember me IF you want to trade it!” But I know what you mean.. sometimes it feels like people drill into others heads that they want certain pieces, so it feels to the rest of us like we have no chance.

I apologize if I am making anyone feel this way! Please tell me what I can do to make it less so ๐Ÿ™‚

scenceable
                Participant

Personally, if I have one I want to trade, I’m going to trade it to whoever has the unicorn I want most. I don’t care who it is. I think most people are like this too, we’ll help each other out sure but in the end we want the “best” one ourselves.

I didn’t like the orange and blue ones, or the green and orange one, or the black and silver ones, and especially not the tabby pinto one. LOL so if I get any of those they’ll be on their way somewhere else shortly after xD

And keep in mind, even if you watched all 3 livestreams you didn’t see even half of the unicorns that are out there. You could get a totally random new one that you love! Optimism! Yay <3

(Then again I'd probably die of delight if I got one named "Bone Saw" or Cacique" only because I suggested them haha)

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Please keep this thread to active trades only! You guys are totally welcome to start another thread for discussion if you’d like. )

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Kiya
                    Participant

Trading – Thank you! (leaving pictures up for Hannah to grab for her site).

Pictures:
                      DSCF3243

DSCF3242

DSCF3240

DSCF3239

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

babies traded.

Laurie
                        Participant

I do like that Rosedust. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hannah
                          Participant

I do like that Rosedust. ๐Ÿ˜‰

XD If you get anything you want to trade for her, pm me for sure!

Laurie
                            Participant

Pm’d you Hannah.

Hannah
                              Participant

Edited my post with another uni (sorry, the edit didnt bump the thread and I wanted people to be aware of it!)

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Since it seems the “really crazy” Fantasy Unis are in the sceond batch I can’t buy from, I’ll be offering up some of my favorites I have for select ones I am looking for.

What will I trade them for you ask? ONLY the Tabby, the paint puke (don’t know the name yet, but it was rainbow colored) and POSSIBLY Juggernaught or a similar Calicoloosa with white, black, rust, brown. (I don’t like the just black and orange ones, they need some white) also, the pink one but ONLY if the name is Sakura on it. (yea, that’s a Naruto thing and I would just love a pink Unicorn if it was named Sakura) *gush*

Namely… Cardamom (tabby or paint puke only)
                                  Photobucket

Hutzpah (tabby, paint puke, and MAYBE callicoloosa only, it would depend on which one)
                                  Photobucket

Amos (tabby, paint puke, and MAYBE calicoloosa it would depend on which one)
                                  Photobucket

and Hera (I would be a LOT less choosy with Hera)
                                  Photobucket

and even maybe some babies I have as well. I can trade two babies for a young or somethin gliek that. Whatever works out? Mayeb a young and a baby for one I really want or something. I’m sure something could be worked out.
                                  I’d also have no problem possibly trading OTHER things for them or just buying them outright!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 111 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.