fbpx

Thank you, Melody

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Thank you, Melody

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    PhoenixTears
    Participant

Yup, she didn’t get the 997 or April raffle emails. I still have them in my Sent box though (they did go out but I never clean out the sent box). It was just one of those AOL things cause she got the email inquiring about this and responded!

But MEL, you didn’t answer my question about whether you got the first batch of Buckskin photos sent from that same address. Thought I’d mention it here in case you come back to this thread.

::sigh:: I tried. Cousin says she isn’t surprised because she never wins anything anyway (raffle wise through out life; competition was a different story). She’s use to it. Though she is not entering this next raffle, I’ll keep trying to enter her in the raffles she does want and hope Melody continues to get those emails. I refuse to enter raffles for myself because I’m living in the same house as my cousin right now and just feel funky about it. But I’m OK, I can live through other winners 🙂

Thanks for the response Melody! :hi:

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Thank you Melody and Griffin for the beautiful card 🙂 I was a little late getting it since we were traveling this past week. It’s always so meaningful to get a handwritten note. The drawing of the robotic dragon is awesome! I was very happy to support a wonderful cause. :yes:

daydreamer wrote:

Thank you Melody and Griffin for the beautiful card 🙂 I was a little late getting it since we were traveling this past week. It’s always so meaningful to get a handwritten note. The drawing of the robotic dragon is awesome! I was very happy to support a wonderful cause. :yes:

Robotic Dragon…..? Please, do show, do show!!! I didn’t get a sketch, I don’t think…. *runs off to check*

Nope, sure didn’t.

Anna
      Participant

I didn’t get a sketch either! D: I want to see pics as well!

Rofl! I was about to crack open my frame to look for the robotic dragon! 😆

Rachel
        Participant

*gets excited waiting* Melody, it is so great that you are so personal with your groupies…er…fans. Admirers? 😀

😳 guess not everyone got one. i had a little extra cash that month and did a decent donation. here’s a pic to share with everyone, hope Melody doesn’t mind 😳 :

Cute! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

Very cute!!

Anna
          Participant

Aww, it’s adorable!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.