fbpx

Thank you, Melody

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Thank you, Melody

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Thank you Melody. 🙂

Skigod377
    Participant

I wonder if I got one. What’s it look like? 🙂

Anna
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

It’s got this pic on the front http://www.windstoneeditions.com/drupal/system/files/node_images/2hippogrifs%20photoshp%20unfinished150%20res.jpg and is signed by both Melody and Griffin. 🙂

and it sparkles! ^^ can’t forget the sparkly!

Anna
        Participant

Leigha wrote:

Oh yes of course! 😀

Thank you Ms. Melody and Griffin for the wonderful Thank you card! I also what to
          Thank Pixie-dust also if it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t of had a chance at the drawing!
          So a big THANK YOU to all three of you! 🙂

Skigod377
          Participant

StellarWing wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

It’s got this pic on the front http://www.windstoneeditions.com/drupal/system/files/node_images/2hippogrifs%20photoshp%20unfinished150%20res.jpg and is signed by both Melody and Griffin. 🙂
            Thank you!

Wow that is freakin gorgeous!!! *LUFS*

twindragonsmum
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

StellarWing wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Thank you!

Wow that is freakin gorgeous!!! *LUFS*

Ditto that! It’s gorgeous!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Pixie-dust
              Participant

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!! I love mine and will keep and cherish it forever! 😆

Leigha wrote:

Rofl! I just got mine in a frame and was commenting to myself how nice the sparklies were 😀 😀

PhoenixTears
                Participant

We didn’t get a card. My cousin made a nice donation and we got a letter from the school telling us thank you and where the funds would be allotted to, but we didn’t get a card from Melody. I wonder if she got the email even saying we donated so she could be entered in the 997 raffle. AOL can be AOHell sometimes.

Finally got that link to work above (my fault not yours) and the card is beautiful. Would love to see it in person!

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Skigod377
                  Participant

I got it!! Thank you Miss Melody! Its beautiful. 🙂

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Sway wrote:

We didn’t get a card. My cousin made a nice donation and we got a letter from the school telling us thank you and where the funds would be allotted to, but we didn’t get a card from Melody. I wonder if she got the email even saying we donated so she could be entered in the 997 raffle. AOL can be AOHell sometimes.

Finally got that link to work above (my fault not yours) and the card is beautiful. Would love to see it in person!
                      Melody made a post in the Special Raffle stickied thread on April 19, that said:

Melody wrote:

If anybody has emailed me with a 997 raffle entry, and not received an email back confirming you are entered, please email me again to be sure I got you entered!

I would wager that since you don’t mention a reply email, that you might not have gotten entered.

I got the card on Thursday! Love the sparklies, too! He’s sitting behind my brown scratcher!

Thanks Melody and Griffin!

PhoenixTears
                      Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Sway wrote:

Melody made a post in the Special Raffle stickied thread on April 19, that said:

Melody wrote:

If anybody has emailed me with a 997 raffle entry, and not received an email back confirming you are entered, please email me again to be sure I got you entered!

I would wager that since you don’t mention a reply email, that you might not have gotten entered.

That would stink cause she made a donation that would have entered her numerous times in that raffle. Bummer. She really really wanted that Griffin, and the Unicorn was her second choice. She’d even have taken the Flap as her final choice.

I just emailed Melody and CC’ed Susie to be sure she got that right now. Course, that means she may not be getting the reference photos of buckskins I’ve sent either. But, for the most part, when she does enter raffles, Melody does confirm. I just can’t remember recently. AOL is a temperamental shnook.

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.