fbpx

Thank you everyone, sales over.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Thank you everyone, sales over.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

They’re going to be really lucky if they get him… πŸ™‚

Another quick update. I’m shipping out all the ones that have been paid for tomorrow. I’m going to buy some large boxes, then I’ll have quotes for those that are still waiting. Thank you to everyone for your patience.

I’m sorry for not being on the ball lately. Call me flakey. πŸ˜† Sorry. I couldn’t understand why I wasn’t dealing well with the sale, and work, and everything else. I’m not normally this flaky. I realised today that it was one year ago that my Grandma died. This last year has been very stressfull. Two of my uncles tried to commit suicide. They both nearly did it too. One uncle his roommate has epilepsey, he took a brand new bottle (full) of his roommates prescription. And a full bottle of asprin. He was in the hospital for a long time after. I don’t know what the other one did. I know it was very close. He’s still recovering. There were family fights over everything. Just awfull time. I just hope I get out of this funk soon. I’ve been really depressed the last few weeks, now I know why. πŸ™

Maria
      Participant

I’m so sorry to hear that, Romeo. I hope things start looking up for you. At least you can always come here.

Awe doll, Im so sorry to hear about that and how it’s affecting you. You can always PM me for an ear to lean on… or something like that. You know what I mean. I hope your distress passes soon. Youre in my thoughts, my heart and my prayers.

Skigod377
        Participant

Im sorry, too. πŸ™ Maybe you would like to talk to a counselor, or something? Even talking to a friend may help.

Aw, thanks guys. I think a councelor would be a help, just to make time. I have a wedding to go to next weekend, at the beautiful Ahmic Lake Resort. So I’m sure I’ll be able to relax, enjoy and put my misseries to the side. I know I’ll just come back to them, but, as soon as most of my collection goes. I’ll be alright.

I’m not normally this forward with personal problems. I tend to keep them to myself. I just came back last night from a wedding party, and my cousin (the bride.) was given a card from Grandma, it had most of us in tears. I just need time. She’s in a better place and I wouldn’t want her back for anything. She was an angel.

Laughs, all right, I’m done with the pitty party. I’m getting all the ones that are paid for out today. (I’m borrowing help, that has a van, so I don’t have to make 15 trips back and forth.) Thank you all for your patience. πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Warm fuzzies!!!! *just not in your coffee…. 😯 they come out all funky looking…..and fuzzy coffee is never good…unless you’re my Gunny….then it builds character…. πŸ™„

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Warm fuzzies!!!! *just not in your coffee…. 😯 they come out all funky looking…..and fuzzy coffee is never good…unless you’re my Gunny….then it builds character…. πŸ™„

Umm…fuzzy coffee, sounds good. πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Fuzzy coffee? I don’t even like coffee and add fuzz that just sounds way worse to me. hehe

Katherine
            Participant

Awww….I know you’ll be ok. Friends are always good at helping with problems like that. You will be in my thoughts and prayers also!

Skigod377
              Participant

The em pea young got here and is just fine! Thank you!

I pm’d you too about one.

OMG! πŸ˜₯ I am sooo sorry to hear about all that is going on Romeo…my prayers are with you and all that surround you.

Adaneth
                Participant

πŸ˜€ Got my sitting griffin chick yesterday–great packaging, it arrived in perfect shape and is twice as darling as the pictures. Thank you VERY much! πŸ˜€

Just wanted to let you know my ki rin and oriental jade babies arrived safely today. I’m thrilled with both of them. Thanks so much.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 142 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.