fbpx

Thank you everyone, sales over.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Thank you everyone, sales over.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

Maybe a Qtip and a little bit of rubbing alcohol?

siberakh1 wrote:

Maybe a Qtip and a little bit of rubbing alcohol?

Maybe I’ll try that. Never know, might work.

Careful with that alcohol…It takes off clear coats if you rub too hard or use too much. I found out the hard way. πŸ˜•

siberakh1
      Participant

Yeah, a little will work if it’s going to. Don’t pour it directly on the sculpt.

I said this in another thread somewhere. If they cant do anything about the tightness with which they are packaged and the paper is sticking because the last coat is still a bit tacky, perhaps they can use black paper instead of white. It would be the lesser of the evils and for those that cant get the paper off, it would be much less noticeable. Just a thought.

Jodi
        Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

I said this in another thread somewhere. If they cant do anything about the tightness with which they are packaged and the paper is sticking because the last coat is still a bit tacky, perhaps they can use black paper instead of white. It would be the lesser of the evils and for those that cant get the paper off, it would be much less noticeable. Just a thought.

However, that would mean the company would have to invest in black paper so they can do this. It’s actually more financially sound to just wait another day before wrapping them.

Just a quick update.

I’m slowly getting everything boxed up. I have most of the small items boxed, and almost ready to go. The larger items, most still have to be boxed up. I’ve run into a small problem. I’ve blown through my paycheck all ready. (What with bank fees, rent, shipping, buying boxes, packing materials. What a surprise.) Thanks to those who have paid all ready I do have money coming in so I can pay for more shipping. But, the transfer won’t be in my account for 5-7 days. So those that have paid, I need to go to farther away branches of UPS and post office. So they will have to wait untill my day off. (I don’t have a car. So, I can do more running back and forth on my day off then I can if I’m working.)
          I still need to find or purchase more boxes. Oh this is too complicated. I have a word of warning to any who decide to sell. Don’t do it all at once. It’s too complicated. So most things I will have boxed soon. Promise. Quotes for most soon.

Romeodanny wrote:

Just a quick update.

I’m slowly getting everything boxed up. I have most of the small items boxed, and almost ready to go. The larger items, most still have to be boxed up. I’ve run into a small problem. I’ve blown through my paycheck all ready. (What with bank fees, rent, shipping, buying boxes, packing materials. What a surprise.) Thanks to those who have paid all ready I do have money coming in so I can pay for more shipping. But, the transfer won’t be in my account for 5-7 days. So those that have paid, I need to go to farther away branches of UPS and post office. So they will have to wait untill my day off. (I don’t have a car. So, I can do more running back and forth on my day off then I can if I’m working.)
          I still need to find or purchase more boxes. Oh this is too complicated. I have a word of warning to any who decide to sell. Don’t do it all at once. It’s too complicated. So most things I will have boxed soon. Promise. Quotes for most soon.

Ok Thankyou Romeodanny. I’m in no rush but an update every few days is greatly apreciated.

Romeodanny wrote:

I have a word of warning to any who decide to sell. Don’t do it all at once. It’s too complicated.

I concur! This is why I didnt do mine in a whole bunch. Im waiting to do the ones I have up in my first thread done first, and then do a second thread once I ship out the last of the first set… and once my PayPal is up and running again so that I may offer that to you guys (hopefully, if I can figure out how to work that for you guys) instead of just Money Orders.

As for me Romeodanny, you know there is NO pressure from me; keep me till last for quotes, shipping or whatever. I understand and sympathize so no worries on my end. Take it easy and wish I could help you out somehow!

Skigod377
          Participant

Same here. I am patient. πŸ™‚

If it would help you out Romeodanny, I can send what I offered less shipping and when you get to weighing them, you can let me know what the amount is that is for shipping and I can send it to you after. I know its a fairish chunk and might help you out with the rest. Let me know. I am willing to be patient too. πŸ˜€

The thing is, IF I ever sell, I keep everything, so I am buried up to my ears in boxes! Wish I lived close enough to send you some of them…I might have room in storage if I did that. πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

No worries! Take deep breaths! I just sent you money, so that should help! πŸ˜†

No worries. I’ve picked up more boxes. πŸ˜† I just hope the bubblewrap holds out. πŸ˜†

Maria
              Participant

So Romeo, did you sell the black gold OW, or decide not to even offer him for sale?

Well, for now I’m not selling him. I promised that I would sell him to someone if I do. I still might.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 142 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.