fbpx

Thank you everyone, sales over.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Thank you everyone, sales over.

Viewing 7 posts - 136 through 142 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I still don’t see anything wrong with her Romeo. LOL Maybe I am blind! 😯 Doesn’t matter, I already peeled the old paint off my old mother. Rubbing alcohol works great for removing the old paint. Just an FYI. πŸ˜€
      Wish I had enough money to help you out with the rest, or the need for any of them. πŸ˜†

Maybe this will help you. The damage doesn’t look to bad and I think I can repair that and have some fun with her when she gets here. I got her and the white baby uni. Don’t tell my husband. I’ll break it to him later.

Oh my! Not my real mom, but the white mother unicorn I had that the paint was slowly peeling up from the edge of the bottom…Weird, I don’t remember her getting wet, but ahh how do we know everything that goes on in our house when we aren’t the only one there and not always there either? πŸ˜†
      LOL But after you said that and I re-read it, it was quite funny!
      BTW I found the flaw Romeo…Not much of one, and inside the nostril? It’s an odd place, but still not bad. And I thought it was a booger. πŸ˜‰ JK πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Just checking to see when the pieces might be shipping out.

pegasi1978 wrote:

Just checking to see when the pieces might be shipping out.

😳 Oh sorry, I forgot to give you your tracking number. I’ll PM you with it when I find it…. ….It’s somewhere on this desk, maybe under this plate…. Anyways, I’ll PM everyone with there tracking #’s soon. Everyone that has paid, your package has been shipped.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

That’s okay. I figured you might have gotten busy and I think I remember you saying you had limited access to a vehicle. I’ll let you know when it attives and thanks again.

Thank you, Thank you. The OW arrived today and he is in great condition. You packed him wonderfully. He now rests in a proper place. The proud patriarch of his peacock family. Love him!!

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Oh good. I’m so glad he made it. πŸ˜€

Viewing 7 posts - 136 through 142 (of 142 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.