fbpx

Talk about a BIG MOMMA….

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Talk about a BIG MOMMA….

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author

Tyrrlin wrote:

See? I told you they’re all jealous!

Okay is it me…or is the black one grinning like…”dude when the lights go out…she is alllll mine baby” πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jodi
    Participant

whippetluv wrote:

Tyrrlin wrote:

Okay is it me…or is the black one grinning like…”dude when the lights go out…she is alllll mine baby” πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I think they all look like that. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
      Participant

It looks like a hot chick walking by a construction site!

ladybrooklyn
        Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

WOW… look at all of those Gryphs! *I’M* jealous! WOW!!! πŸ˜€ I think I need to get me one of those gryphon sculptures… the white one in front of the Albino… that’s based on the Alice In Wonderland drawing… he looks neater and neater every time I see him!!! πŸ˜€

GORGEOUS flock! LOVE it! πŸ˜€

ladybrooklyn
          Participant

whippetluv wrote:

Ha! Because of that I had to go look at them all too…I want to see some stuff close up. I want to see the unicorn CM made from the male whitetail deer…on the top shelf. And the unicorn behind the fetishes…and the fetishes! I love that fat unicorn…can you tell me more? And I just want to see the fetishes because I love them. I have a few myself.
            Oh and I am soo jealous, you have the whole halloween set!!!

Unicorn behind the fetishes… I’m trying to think of what one that is… 😯

Hey Whippet… I’ll be more than happy to take more pics of shelves and critters… but they are all boxed up now. πŸ™ Give me a couple of weeks to get everyone settled in the new house and I’ll take pics of anything you want me to!

Just remind me… with my memory I’m liable to forget!!! πŸ˜€

Jodi
            Participant

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Tyrrlin wrote:

WOW… look at all of those Gryphs! *I’M* jealous! WOW!!! πŸ˜€ I think I need to get me one of those gryphon sculptures… the white one in front of the Albino… that’s based on the Alice In Wonderland drawing… he looks neater and neater every time I see him!!! πŸ˜€

GORGEOUS flock! LOVE it! πŸ˜€

Do a search for David Lawrence on ebay. You’ll find them. They are made in England though, so shipping stinks. You may want to wait and see if one comes up in a generic “griffin, gryphon” search. That’s what I did. I got mine about half the price and in the states, so shipping wasn’t so bad.

ladybrooklyn
              Participant

SWEET… off to look now… even though I should be working… ::snickers::

MAN I hate moving… my studio is SOOOO depressing with all of my empty shelves… boxes all over the place… πŸ™

ladybrooklyn wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

Ha! Because of that I had to go look at them all too…I want to see some stuff close up. I want to see the unicorn CM made from the male whitetail deer…on the top shelf. And the unicorn behind the fetishes…and the fetishes! I love that fat unicorn…can you tell me more? And I just want to see the fetishes because I love them. I have a few myself.
                Oh and I am soo jealous, you have the whole halloween set!!!

Unicorn behind the fetishes… I’m trying to think of what one that is… 😯

Hey Whippet… I’ll be more than happy to take more pics of shelves and critters… but they are all boxed up now. πŸ™ Give me a couple of weeks to get everyone settled in the new house and I’ll take pics of anything you want me to!

Just remind me… with my memory I’m liable to forget!!! πŸ˜€
                oops on closer inspection…its a horse not a unicorn I guess…but here is the photo I ment

Jodi
                Participant

OMG! Those donkeys are so cute! Did you paint them or did they come that way?

Maria
                  Participant

Wow Tyrrlin! I just noticed your beautiful collection of griffins! Will you be getting a female in every color? (I have a feeling that question is redundant.)

I love the griffin collection and they do look jealous.

ladybrooklyn
                    Participant

whippetluv wrote:

oops on closer inspection…its a horse not a unicorn I guess…but here is the photo I ment

πŸ˜† the little pudgy guy? that’s an ancient porcelain horse… he was my mom’s… I just think he’s adorable… need to take him to a show or two. I keep forgetting him… πŸ˜†

But remind me… I’ll take more pics when I get them unpacked. πŸ˜€

ladybrooklyn
                      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

No… they are “Customized” from the original plastic… see the row behind him? those are all Original Finish (OF) from Breyer. That’s how they came… ears forward… looking straight ahead…

But the ones in the front row… are ALL Customized (CM) in some way. All by different artists. πŸ˜€ And believe it or not… I have MORE than are in that photo… I’ve gotten a couple of new ones… like this guy…

His name is Grindylow. πŸ˜€ A friend of mine gave him to me at our Model Horse Show this weekend… as a Christmas/Engagement gift!!! πŸ˜€

Better pics of all of my CM donkeys can be seen in this album… πŸ˜€

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/556822566ciXguk

If you all need some eye candy to keep you occupied… I have… ::counts:: FOUR webshots albums… I can give ya the links… πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

It looks like a hot chick walking by a construction site!

Good description πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jodi
                          Participant

ladybrooklyn wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

No… they are “Customized” from the original plastic… see the row behind him? those are all Original Finish (OF) from Breyer. That’s how they came… ears forward… looking straight ahead…

But the ones in the front row… are ALL Customized (CM) in some way. All by different artists. πŸ˜€ And believe it or not… I have MORE than are in that photo… I’ve gotten a couple of new ones… like this guy…

His name is Grindylow. πŸ˜€ A friend of mine gave him to me at our Model Horse Show this weekend… as a Christmas/Engagement gift!!! πŸ˜€

Better pics of all of my CM donkeys can be seen in this album… πŸ˜€

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/556822566ciXguk

If you all need some eye candy to keep you occupied… I have… ::counts:: FOUR webshots albums… I can give ya the links… πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I love them! They’re great. Such personality!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.