fbpx

Taking requests…sort of

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Taking requests…sort of

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rusti
    Participant

Rusti
      Participant

There are stipulations, of course.

I’m suffering a doozie of an art block, I can’t do anything right now without overthinking it, and trades are too much of an obligation at this point in time. So I am open to requests to a certain degree.

Anybody can request anything they’d like, but I may not do them all and you don’t get the original (you might get a print though). There’s a link to my website in my sig and I’m rusti-knight on deviantArt if you want to see the kinds of things that I do before you make a request.

That being said, ask away!

Wanna try doing a kitty/dragon? Lol. Actually, since wolves are mostly your forte I would like to see a kind of vamp/werewolf. Basic wolf on steroids with sabre-tooth fangs and bat-like wings…just one of the many random shadowy creatures running through my head. 😈

Rusti
        Participant

DragonCat wrote:

Wanna try doing a kitty/dragon? Lol. Actually, since wolves are mostly your forte I would like to see a kind of vamp/werewolf. Basic wolf on steroids with sabre-tooth fangs and bat-like wings…just one of the many random shadowy creatures running through my head. 😈

I’m fine with a kitty dragon, really. I just draw a lot of wolves because they’re easy and little one offs I can do to unwind.

Rusti
          Participant

DC, I actually have a head sketch to scan for you, but I keep forgetting to take it to work with me!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Hows about a wolf-kirin hybrid 🙂 Not really a request, just throwing out ideas.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.