fbpx

Susie just became a gramdma!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Susie just became a gramdma!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

And I might as well give everyone a head’s up – I’ll be away from my desk from August 3rd until August 13th, visiting my grandbaby. The rest of Windstone will have to fill in for me in my absence, please be patient with them!

Have a great holiday! And enjoy your grand baby!

Life is beautiful.

Grayfire_artz
      Participant

HAVE FUN!!! :3

Adaneth
        Participant

Have a FABULOUS time visiting your daughter and grandson, Susie! You certainly deserve a break! 🙂

OMG I just got back from Mexico and saw this……. CONGRATS!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! Happy Grandma dance for Susie!!!!! 🙂

Skigod377
          Participant

Congrats Susie!!!

darjeb
            Participant

CONGRATULATIONS Susie

Susie
              Keymaster

Thank you everyone! This grandma stuff is great so far – just shop for baby presents and receive pictures! Yay! I have posted pictures on my Facebook page if anyone wants to gawk (he pretty much looks like all babies, really, only he’s the cutest…).

I am getting excited now about going to visit – and to take my first vacation in eons! I’ll be out of the office August 3rd and back August 13th. I’ve been training the others to handle things in my absence, and orders should ship out without a hitch. In some cases it may take a day longer to get things out the door, but things should run smoothly. I’m actually getting a little excited and very curious to see how things go while I’m out. If you should need to call us, please be patient when someone not accustomed to answering the phone takes the call – and you may get voice mail more often, if so, leave a nice clear message for them. It may also take a little longer for a response to an email. Overall, I think they’ll be able to handle it. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.