fbpx

Susie just became a gramdma!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Susie just became a gramdma!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!….what?

Erika
      Participant

That’s awesome! First grandchild?

Scathach
        Participant

Congratulations! That’s great news. I hope Shannon and baby are well. Is this #1 grandchild?

Life is beautiful.

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

AWW! Congrats to Susie and her daughter! That is so exciting!
            What’s new baby boys name?? 🙂 Oh, Susie is gonna have fun spoiling him!! XD

Whee! Congratulations, Susie!

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Congrats Susie dear!!! Big hugs for you, your daughter and the newest member of the family!!!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Susie
              Keymaster

Thank you everyone! My youngest daughter Shannon produced my first grandchild, Ian Beckett Neumann, on July 21st (which I’m pretty sure is my dad’s birthday, and dad was a very neat person) and he’s really cute! (there are pix on my FaceBook page). Unfortunately, baby is not being released from the hospital right away due to having an infection, so Shannon is dealing with needing to nurse him and having him hospitalized and her not, which is worrisome, and she is far away from me in Nashville TN. Other than that, It’s fun to be a grandma! I’ve been buying dinosaur toys for him already! And of course he’s got to like dragons (being born in the Year of the Dragon)

And I might as well give everyone a head’s up – I’ll be away from my desk from August 3rd until August 13th, visiting my grandbaby. The rest of Windstone will have to fill in for me in my absence, please be patient with them!

siberakh1
                Participant

Congratulations! 😀

Kiya
                  Participant

Unfortunately, baby is not being released from the hospital right away due to having an infection, so Shannon is dealing with needing to nurse him and having him hospitalized and her not, which is worrisome, and she is far away from me in Nashville TN.

Oh, that’s no fun! I hope he’s well and home soon! And you’ll be with them soon!

Lokie
                    Participant

Congratulations! I hope he’s doing better soon. Enjoy your vacation!

Bodine
                      Participant

CONGRATS MS. SUSIE and parents!!! :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Puffpastryofdoom
                        Participant

Congratulations, Susie!!! I was just looking at his pictures on Facebook. He’s ABORABLE!!! 😀

Ann

Yay! Congratulations Susie!

Falcolf
                            Participant

Congratulations Susie! Have fun being a grandma and best of luck to the new mommy!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Sbianchi
                              Participant

Congratulations Susie! Grandchildren are nice to have around now and then!
                                Congratulations to you too Shannon and Welcome Baby Ian Beckett Neumann!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.