fbpx

Stripes….up for offers…

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Stripes….up for offers…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Well, lemme know what you think. I’m always excited for opinions or suggestions. If anyone’s interested in this fellow just lemme know!

Purplecat
      Participant

Adaneth
        Participant

I LOVE him! πŸ˜€ Is that bits of golden/bronzy interference paint in places, or just different color shading?

Purplecat
          Participant

I was learning stripes so I restricted myself to only three colors…black, white and gold. I layered the black and gold very thin to give as much effect as possible…was worried at first it wouldn’t work!

wow, he is amazing! awesome striping and coloring.

purplecat, what kind of camera do you use? all your images seem to have a blurred lighting affect. is this intentional or the camera?

Jodi
            Participant

Beautiful! Love it.

Maebnus
              Participant

Ooh… very nice, PC. As always. I’m broke tho after the VF stuff. πŸ˜•
                I really like the feather detailing. Not sure I like it on the ridge above the eye (maybe if it was a little lighter? it looks a bit dark & kinda looks like eyebrows), but I do like it on the uhm.. ear?… thing… (I don’t know bird anatomy, seriously :oops:) πŸ˜€

(And I’m just gonna joke and say the blurring is from the fumes! Hoooo boy, they’re strong at first πŸ˜‰ )

I love the triangle patterns on the feathers and the colors you used. Very nice. πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                Participant

High offer is 80 right now. THe effect with the slight blur in my pics is an irritating problem with my digital camera….it has auto-focus and it’s not working as well as it used to. i wish I knew how to fix it…

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Have you replaced/recharged the batteries lately? Sometimes its good to start with the simple fixes before exploring the colplicated ones.

purplecat wrote:

High offer is 80 right now. THe effect with the slight blur in my pics is an irritating problem with my digital camera….it has auto-focus and it’s not working as well as it used to. i wish I knew how to fix it…

oooo I like this one.
                    Does your digital camera have an mode option switch (usually a cricle dial on the top)? If so turn to the flower icon or the mode representing close shots. Placing the sculpture in sunlight and stepping further away while zooming in helps quality a lot as well.

you might also want to get some lens cleaner and clean off anything that might affect the autofocus–and also the lens. πŸ™‚

Patricia
                    Participant

Wow, he looks neat!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

PC, I think that this is your best griffin yet.
                        the BANDING REALLY makes him stand out sooo nicely! great job! you definately should do this with future griffins.

Heather
                        Participant

Oh well done! πŸ˜€ He’s very handsome, and I love the wing barring! He reminds me of a goshawk. Beautiful color blending on his neck and shoulders, too. He’s really a fine fellow.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.