fbpx

Store item photos?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Store item photos?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Are the picture-less items going to eventually have photos posted, once you’ve got all your stock unpacked again? Or are we stuck with “Image Not Available” forever? Buying stuff sight-unseen makes me a little twitchy; and it definitely counts as a disadvantage on things I’m undecided about (a picture really is worth a thousand words — one hundred iterations of “should I buy this one or should I skip it?”)!

I know you guys have a million things to do, but maybe at some point somebody could aim a camera at the store stock… with the lens cap off, this time? 🙂

(Hey, send ’em to me, and I promise I’ll take pictures!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Susie
        Keymaster

Yes, we will have pictures of them eventually.

Nightcrow
          Participant

YAY!! 🙂 I can hardly wait to see pictures of the Rainbow Lap… ::Drools::

Susie wrote:

Yes, we will have pictures of them eventually.

Any idea when???

Susie
            Keymaster

Thank you for the reminder! I just made a list for the Photographer of what needs to be photographed for the store. The items that are out of stock we won’t be able to take pictures of until the sample we have is unpacked – so those will not have pictures until we are going to paint more of them and bring out the samples. Now I will remind the photographer!…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.