fbpx

Status of Grab Bag Young Poads and PYO Hippocampus

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Status of Grab Bag Young Poads and PYO Hippocampus

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Ferlin1984
    Participant

Pictures are up of the class in Melodys blog…maybe today ๐Ÿ™‚

Natasha
      Participant

Poads are in!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Landipan
        Participant

The Hippocampus is really beautiful! I can’t afford one right now, what with the Holidays and all, but I’m already brewing up color ideas! I cannot wait to see some painted ones show up!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

PrairieVixen
          Participant

I am absolutely floored! My poad package has already been boxed up and shipped out!!!! Susie, you are an absolute sweetheart. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to you and all the wonderful folks at Windstone! A Very Merry Christmas to you all! ๐Ÿ™‚

.*ยบSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!ยบ*.

Melody
            Keymaster

The Hippocampus is really beautiful! I can’t afford one right now, what with the Holidays and all, but I’m already brewing up color ideas! I cannot wait to see some painted ones show up!

Don’t worry about it! We are casting plenty.

Susie
              Keymaster

Only a few of the orders made it out the door today. We are preparing more for tomorrow – so those may APPEAR to be shipping today, but are shipping tomorrow.

Natasha
                Participant

Only a few of the orders made it out the door today. We are preparing more for tomorrow – so those may APPEAR to be shipping today, but are shipping tomorrow.

Have you been told you’re awesome yet today? Because you, lady, are awesome! Thank you for taking such good care of your poad addicts ๐Ÿ˜‰

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

SPark
                  Participant

Eeeeeeeeeee! I had to leave the house early this afternoon, and I checked before I went, but the hippocampuses weren’t up yet. I was just certain they’d go up and sell out before I could get back. But there were a few left, and I just snagged one. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Yay!

Kim
                    Blocked

The hippocampus is so cute! I even like it white but am kind of afraid to paint one. I don’t know why but I have this perfectionism thing and keep thinking I may not be able to paint some of these well enough to meet my standards. I would love to get one though maybe in the new year if I can muster the courage to paint again. I was looking at easels yesterday too so maybe I should try starting to paint canvases again first. Anyway I was lucky to get enough money in time to get the poads so thanks for all your work in getting them out before Christmas!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

StormDancer
                      Participant

Have you been told you’re awesome yet today? Because you, lady, are awesome! Thank you for taking such good care of your poad addicts ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have to fully agree. Everyone at Windstone is awesome. Susie, you always manage to get things shipped out super fast.
                        Having the forumes where people can voice their concerns or thanks is such a great way of doing things. I dont know how you all have time to keep up with all the posts!
                        Merry Christmas!

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

etruscan
                        Participant

Nice to see that the hippocampus has been restocked.

Bodine
                          Participant

…and I STILL have to wait until Friday. ๐Ÿ˜ Sure hope there will be one left.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

DragonLady590
                            Participant

So happy can’t wait to get one ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.