fbpx

Star's New Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Star's New Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

This is a new little dragon I did for Star to match her green griffin I did for her…

I’m doing the whole group so far in these colors for her….so she can have a set kind of like how ski has her pink ones….

frozendragon
      Participant

Andrea
        Participant

I love that color green. He looks fat though! LOL, I don’t know what it is, but in some views, he looks chubby!

Oh, it’s like… moss almost. I’m likin’ that lichen! *har har har*

Seriously, I really like the colour scheme, it’s a neat idea. Also looks like ‘icy mint.’

Patricia
          Participant

Nice! I like this one a lot!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Starbreeze
            Participant

My little dragon is so beautiful!!! I love the way the green antiquing brings out the dragon’s scales and it’s a perfect match for my griffin!!! Thank you Frozen!!!! πŸ˜€

laphon1
              Participant

A St. Patrick’s Day dragon!

I love those greens. That’s beautiful.

frozendragon
                Participant

thanks….the green interference makes it look really cool in person too…

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

A shamrock shake dragon!!! πŸ˜€

No, really, I love this little guy. I’m a softie for greens. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

frozendragon
                    Participant

Nambroth wrote:

just wait till I finish her Ki-rin for the set….hehe

Nambroth wrote:

I LOVE shamrock shakes – it’s the one thing I still get from McD’s. But a lot of McD’s in NJ stopped serving them so when I go in and ask I get some weird looks and “no, we have no idea what you are talking about (you weird person, get out before we call the cops)”

Aw man I love this! I was planning a teal dragon…aw man, you’re hitting up all my ideas before I can paint ’em. Oh well, I’ll make a teal/purple dragon or something.

frozendragon
                      Participant

Watergazer wrote:

Aw man I love this! I was planning a teal dragon…aw man, you’re hitting up all my ideas before I can paint ’em. Oh well, I’ll make a teal/purple dragon or something.

I had to put the purple spot on his/her chest to match the jewel….I was going to put more purple in it…..but decided not to

Ooooooo i loooove green, very nice ^_^

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.